ADVERTISEMENT

Is my neighbor making crime?

Some new people moved in a few months ago across the street from me. I knocked on their door to properly introduce myself but they never answered. Since, they seem to be really quiet, keep to themselves type. I’ll wave and get nothing back. No worries. But here are some facts I have observed over the last few months since they moved in.

- Moved from California
- Lady in her 30’s/40’s of Asian heritage
- Younger man that is built like a football player. Could be anywhere from 16-25 based on what I have see .
- Two German Shepard dogs
- Younger man drives a turbo charged Cadillac sedan (can hear the engine from far away).
- From the day they have moved in, they have had various contractors performing work literally every single day, for months.
- Each contractor looks like a full, professional company (no older guys doing side job types). Each contractor has a clean truck with a professional logo, ROC #. No big deal other than the fact they are obviously paying way more than they need to
- Security contractors have been over there many times. Most recently installing professional, wired flood lights with cameras on every corner of the house.

Where it gets odd:
- The younger man in his loud Caddy seems to leave the house early in the morning and proceed to leave/come home over 20+ times per day (I know this because my front camera records and I’ve counted this for my own curiosity)
- MANY times when he leaves the guy is back within 5-10 minutes (nearest high school is not that close). When he comes back home the guy closes the garage door before even stepping out of the car.

Conclusion - Mrs. Dragon (no pics) is convinced the guy is doing individual drug deliveries. Does not keep his inventory in his car since getting pulled over would show intent to distribute. He can explain away individual doses/small doses. The extra security /German shepards are to keep them on guard in case the feds show up.

What do you all think is going on? Should I call the cops or should I gaslight Mrs. Dragon and just keep banging her to take her mind off of it? What could be another reasonable explanation?
Also, can you please post a pic of the female before @jasonrann’s neighbor kills her and buries her under the planned edition to his pool? TIA.

Great thread, what ethnicity is the younger man and are you sure only 5-10 minutes per trip? One can’t get very far in that amount of time.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Before you start tailing him, give us advance notice and then post real time on this thread on what you‘re seeing. We need some excitement in 2023 around here.

Have you considered when that might start? I’d do it in the day vs. evening. Also a disguise is always good. Dark glasses, hat and trench coat, minimum.

Bring in a couple local friends to park down the road, then use cell phones to relay movements without having to actively trail him in your car to the destination.
That’s a pretty good idea. Wish I could be there to get in on it.

OP checking things out

AmbitiousElasticAddax-size_restricted.gif

Why not ask the unofficial sheriff of hort @Hawkman98.

Good sir, what do you think?

Of course, please feel free to share your homemade sex tapes! You know, to add context.
I’d hate to show you my sex tape and make you feel inferior and take the chance of stealing your wife if she saw it.

It’s definitely a supscious scenario. A lot of the things you feel are suspicious aren’t to me, but I’m use to people doing things that make no sense. The car leaving many times at no set times is the odd one. That makes me think drugs especially coming from California. If I was the op I’d keep an eye on things because things are only going to get worse the more comfortable they get. If he has a infrared gun take a shot of the side or roff of the house to see how hot they’re keeping things. That’ll let you know if they are growing. Also the op could ask the city for their building permits to see what their updates are. Probably no need to panic but I’d keep an eye on things.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and goldmom
I’d hate to show you my sex tape and make you feel inferior and take the chance of stealing your wife if she saw it.

It’s definitely a supscious scenario. A lot of the things you feel are suspicious aren’t to me, but I’m use to people doing things that make no sense. The car leaving many times at no set times is the odd one. That makes me think drugs especially coming from California. If I was the op I’d keep an eye on things because things are only going to get worse the more comfortable they get. If he has a infrared gun take a shot of the side or roff of the house to see how hot they’re keeping things. That’ll let you know if they are growing. Also the op could ask the city for their building permits to see what their updates are. Probably no need to panic but I’d keep an eye on things.
Infared gun? JFC, unless people are directly causing a problem or there's real evidence of criminal activity mind your own f*cking business. Lot's of people like OP with no lives of their own so they gotta watch the neighbors. Exactly why I like the city, where people tend to not stick their noses in other people's business for no reason

Infared gun? JFC, unless people are directly causing a problem or there's real evidence of criminal activity mind your own f*cking business. Lot's of people like OP with no lives of their own so they gotta watch the neighbors. Exactly why I like the city, where people tend to not stick their noses in other people's business for no reason

Doesn't everyone own a long distance infrared gun?

I would like an eight of an ounce of kosher kush and a half bag of shrooms please.

DM me for Street address.

Thanks!

Do you drive a loud Caddy by chance?

1. op you mentioned ethnicity of the woman, what about the guy?
2. after their arrival you’ve only seen the dude come and go? no sign of the woman?
3. is the woman hot?
1. He's Samoan.
2. Yes.
3. No pic as OP sucks and doesn't follow rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT