ADVERTISEMENT

Is row 13 on the 20 yard line too low in Kinnick?

A

anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba

I like the idea of being that low, but would this be TOO low? Any observations would be appreciated. I've never sat lower than row 29, and that was around the 40.

Actually about perfect. The opposite corner end zone may be a little hard to see, but it’s a pretty good seat all in all. Especially when the actions on your end zone.

They are enjoyable. If you’re an x and o guy....getting 25 and up provide cleaner views.

I like the idea of being that low, but would this be TOO low? Any observations would be appreciated. I've never sat lower than row 29, and that was around the 40.
Were in row 16 at 10 yard line for UNI game, wasn't too bad when they were on the other side of the field

Short neck, but thanks to everyone for your input. Every time I'm in Kinnick, which is about 3 games a year now after decades with season tickets, I try to check the views from high and low, but it's been so long since I bothered to check below row 25 that I'm a little nervous about row 13. I already have tix in row 58, which I know is a good spot, but row 13 is intriguing. So thanks again, and others should feel free to chime in.

Depends on what you like. I sat in Row 24 on the 15 for years. Great seats when the ball is in your end of the field... not so great when the ball is across the other 35-40.

I've been on Row 16 (35 yard line) for the past 12-15 years. I don't think that they are too low and anyone who has come to the games with me has raved about being so close to the action. I don't think that Row 13 would make a difference.

I've been as low as the 5th row and not had any issues with the exception of the near corners of the endzones.

In fact, my wife actually prefers sitting that low because you are close to all the other crap going on on the sidelines. The mascots, cheerleaders and all that stuff that she likes.

Thanks very much to everyone who has responded to this thread. The input is really, really appreciated, and it may have convinced me to give row 13 a try.

Sat in row 5 for Wiscy behind there bench. Not a place to take youngsters! Great views when on your side, not so when teams on other end.

Thanks for your reply, too, Warriors Dad. Appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT