ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Joe Biden administration out to get you?

Is the Joe Biden administration out to get you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The price of Krispe Kreme just doesn’t go UP like that. Seems targeted at me…and Mrs. Alabama.

What triggers your audit? Do you own rentals? Mine is pretty vanilla, the most exotic thing I ever do is sell a house or claim capital gains.
The 21,22 tax years were pretty cut and dry. Both my wife and I had W2s and just used the standardize deductions. I paid 18k additional in 21 and 20k in 22.

23 taxes were different. I was able to write a crap ton off for my farm property back in an Iowa so I got $8k back.

The really stupid part is that the audits were pointless. I owed like $28 dollars additional in the 21. On the 22 they said I overpaid by $292 so I got a check from them. This year I had to pay $56.

Total waste of time and it cost me more to have the account handle. The IRS for sure spent more on manpower

I’d say he is out to get me in the same regard that he is out to help me.
He doesn’t know who I am personally. But I will say I was better off financially under the previous president.
So which way am I supposed to vote?
You’re not supposed to vote against your best interests…unless those interests aren’t the same interests as those who yell at people for voting against their best interests.

Yes, but he will fail. I was smart enough to pay off OPs mom with straight cash, unmarked bills.

Reactions: McLovin32
When you're in America look behind you. Because that's where a Bidens going to be.
That's actually why I have one of these on my hat. Never leave the house without it because I never know when Biden is coming for me.

51-erpqjSOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Yes he is. I can see Joe Biden looking at me now through the window.
Nevermind, its just an old dude from down the street walking his dog.

Better question would be…

Is the Joe Obama administration out to steal your guns?

Much more traffic imo.

Better question would be…

Is the Joe Obama administration out to steal your guns?

Much more traffic imo.
Perhaps, but irrelevent. I heard that at Trump rallies a lot of talking points were the Biden Administration are out to get us. Not just from Trump himself, but from people attending the rallies.

Perhaps, but irrelevent. I heard that at Trump rallies a lot of talking points were the Biden Administration are out to get us. Not just from Trump himself, but from people attending the rallies.
Those rallies. Best ever. Most ever. Nothing beats those rallies. Where they said words. Big words. And everyone applauded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT