ADVERTISEMENT

Is the plagiarism thing a Dem dirty trick?

I think if Trumps camp would have admitted it was lifted and acknowledged it was a mistake it wouldn't have been that big of deal. We all would have laughed at the mistake and moved on.

What color is the sky in your world?.....

I don't watch most of these speeches but didn't happen to catch Michelle's in 08. Did Melanin work in a bunch of fake awkward pauses and stutters like Michelle did too? Good lord that was awful and annoying.

I think the most amazing/amusing aspect of this "scandal" is that some people apparently believe the phrases "my word is my bond" and "we pass this along to our children" were original with Michelle Obama.
It's think it's amazing that Trump's wife can steal two full paragraphs from Michelle word for word and you still chalk it up to coincidence.

It's think it's amazing that Trump's wife can steal two full paragraphs from Michelle word for word and you still chalk it up to coincidence.
For the umpteenth time, you really should learn to read. I've said more than once today on this subject that I don't think it could be a coincidence.

I think it's amazing that Hillary "sharts" just like the regular people!
13254461_10210348264209876_4170638841730397505_n.jpg

I think it's amazing that Hillary "sharts" just like the regular people!
13254461_10210348264209876_4170638841730397505_n.jpg
Bill: "Hill, we're going to walk down backwards this time."
Hillary: "And… why would we do that?"
Bill: "Uh, the Secret Service guys bet me ten bucks I couldn't get you to do it."

It is when it
I think the most amazing/amusing aspect of this "scandal" is that some people apparently believe the phrases "my word is my bond" and "we pass this along to our children" were original with Michelle Obama.
Certainly individual phrases such as the ones you named and, oh I don't know, a million more, on their own without context, wouldn't qualify, but then we do have context in the form of almost word for word in another public speech. The only thing amusing is that you believe that. I would think if I cribbed some phrases or passages from the book you wrote, no matter how common they might have been and then claimed as my own thoughts my own work, you might think differently.

If you tried that defense in a court, you'd be laughed out of it.

It is when it

Certainly individual phrases such as the ones you named and, oh I don't know, a million more, on their own without context, wouldn't qualify, but then we do have context in the form of almost word for word in another public speech. The only thing amusing is that you believe that. I would think if I cribbed some phrases or passages from the book you wrote, no matter how common they might have been and then claimed as my own thoughts my own work, you might think differently.

Bullcrap. These are things that lots of people say. The only thing surprising is that Michelle Obama said anything so remotely conservative as "work hard for what you what."

And no, he wouldn't be laughed out of court.

Bullcrap. These are things that lots of people say. The only thing surprising is that Michelle Obama said anything so remotely conservative as "work hard for what you what."

And no, he wouldn't be laughed out of court.
It was extremely hard for me to laugh at melania because I was extremely hard.

It is when it

I have said several times on this board that I don't think it was a coincidence. I made the post you quoted before I had seen the two speeches juxtaposed.

Here we go again. Republicans on here being hypocritical. You would be all over this if the roles were reversed. Don't make excuses for bull$hit! You know that speech was lifted but you defend it. Damn this stuff gets old.

Here we go again. Republicans on here being hypocritical. You would be all over this if the roles were reversed. Don't make excuses for bull$hit! You know that speech was lifted but you defend it. Damn this stuff gets old.

Nah.... this shit never gets old...

You know the odds are quite high that two airheads will come up with the same tired old cliches. Ever heard beauty pageant contestant Q & A?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT