ADVERTISEMENT

Is this dude creepy or creative?

Photoshopping spouse into sexual scenarios: brilliant creative outlet or creepy gross hobby?

• Good on him! Creativity is healthy.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No, that's creepy and bad! He is bad and should feel bad.

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
This guy has an interesting hobby. It seems his wife isn't too happy about it. What do you think?

Dear Prudence,

I am a man in his 50s, married to my second wife for 16 years. Our sex life has clearly diminished over the course of the years—with quick, routine sex before sleep at best every two to three months or so. As a result I have focused my sexual energy (which I definitely still have) toward erotic fantasies about my wife. I envision her in all sort of wild, tabooless sex with strangers and friends alike.

As I possess some pretty decent Photoshop skills, I have started to visualize these fantasies in very convincing fake pictures—of a high quality, almost arty level (at least, so I like to flatter myself thinking). I have kept these pictures strictly for myself, occasionally masturbating to them, although I find the real thrill in making up and realizing the erotic scenes. It’s simply a nonharmful way to channel my sexual energy. Regrettably, my wife has run into the pictures, and she is disgusted by them, although I have ensured her they are only for myself and I have no desire whatsoever to see any of these fantasies actually come true. Am I really doing such a horrendous thing? I am not the cheating kind, I would never leave my wife, and the only thing I afford myself—just to keep my libido satisfied—is creating these erotic visuals. Should I give up my secret “hobby”?

I’m Not a Creep

There are two very different questions here
, although you are only asking one: Should you give up your secret “hobby”? Absolutely. They may be Photoshopped, but they are recognizable images of your wife, and she is deeply, deeply opposed to them. Delete them, empty your trash, apologize.

I know that you have said you will never leave your wife, but you need to be asking yourself about the way forward. Sexual incompatibility is a big deal, and it can really eat away at intimacy if you let it. Are you able to cope with your conflicting libidos without these images? Can you share your fantasies with her? Would she be OK if you masturbated next to her? This discovery has created a logical moment in your marriage for you to put everything on the table. She may also be discontented with your sex life, and I have hopes that eventually you may be able to come a little closer together (pun very much not intended).

Keep in mind that she is still recovering from what she found, which must have been an extreme shock. She likely is creeped out and needs a little time. Maybe it might be wise to say, “I’ve deleted all the pictures. You are welcome to look. Can we have a talk about our sex lives in a month? I’m so, so sorry to have upset you in this way, and I recognize that I should not have done what I did.” You’re in the doghouse now, but, if or when things are back to normal, don’t let them go back into stasis. —Danny M. Lavery

Reactions: h-hawk
"As a result I have focused my sexual energy (which I definitely still have) toward erotic fantasies about my wife"

If you're not getting any and refocusing your sexual energy, why would you include your wife?

That's a complete lack of imagination.
If anything, photoshop your wife out of the freaky sex photos and add in someone different - for a little variety!

This guy is a total cuck. Guaranteed he's getting off imagining his wife getting plowed by someone else while he watches in the corner

Reactions: Red Hills Nole
This guy has an interesting hobby. It seems his wife isn't too happy about it. What do you think?

Dear Prudence,

I am a man in his 50s, married to my second wife for 16 years. Our sex life has clearly diminished over the course of the years—with quick, routine sex before sleep at best every two to three months or so. As a result I have focused my sexual energy (which I definitely still have) toward erotic fantasies about my wife. I envision her in all sort of wild, tabooless sex with strangers and friends alike.

As I possess some pretty decent Photoshop skills, I have started to visualize these fantasies in very convincing fake pictures—of a high quality, almost arty level (at least, so I like to flatter myself thinking). I have kept these pictures strictly for myself, occasionally masturbating to them, although I find the real thrill in making up and realizing the erotic scenes. It’s simply a nonharmful way to channel my sexual energy. Regrettably, my wife has run into the pictures, and she is disgusted by them, although I have ensured her they are only for myself and I have no desire whatsoever to see any of these fantasies actually come true. Am I really doing such a horrendous thing? I am not the cheating kind, I would never leave my wife, and the only thing I afford myself—just to keep my libido satisfied—is creating these erotic visuals. Should I give up my secret “hobby”?

I’m Not a Creep

There are two very different questions here
, although you are only asking one: Should you give up your secret “hobby”? Absolutely. They may be Photoshopped, but they are recognizable images of your wife, and she is deeply, deeply opposed to them. Delete them, empty your trash, apologize.

I know that you have said you will never leave your wife, but you need to be asking yourself about the way forward. Sexual incompatibility is a big deal, and it can really eat away at intimacy if you let it. Are you able to cope with your conflicting libidos without these images? Can you share your fantasies with her? Would she be OK if you masturbated next to her? This discovery has created a logical moment in your marriage for you to put everything on the table. She may also be discontented with your sex life, and I have hopes that eventually you may be able to come a little closer together (pun very much not intended).

Keep in mind that she is still recovering from what she found, which must have been an extreme shock. She likely is creeped out and needs a little time. Maybe it might be wise to say, “I’ve deleted all the pictures. You are welcome to look. Can we have a talk about our sex lives in a month? I’m so, so sorry to have upset you in this way, and I recognize that I should not have done what I did.” You’re in the doghouse now, but, if or when things are back to normal, don’t let them go back into stasis. —Danny M. Lavery
giphy.gif

OK, so everyone is calling this guy a creep and a sicko, but why does Mrs. Creepo get a free pass for putting a padlock on the pu$$y?

Pretty bad double standard IMO!

He wouldn't be photoshopping her getting plowed by other dudes if she'd let him hump up on her a little more often, according to the letter. Just sayin'.

If she doesn't want to have sex, she doesn't have to have sex. It's worth having a conversation (realistically, several conversations) about the decline in frequency, what has changed, looking into potential medical reasons, etc. If things improve, fantastic. If not, they get to decide if they stay together.

It's absolutely not a double standard.

If she doesn't want to have sex, she doesn't have to have sex. It's worth having a conversation (realistically, several conversations) about the decline in frequency, what has changed, looking into potential medical reasons, etc. If things improve, fantastic. If not, they get to decide if they stay together.

I am curious how she "found" the photoshops. Creeping around on his phone/tablet I bet.

I feel bad for this poor pervert with his frigid, snooping wife!

• Haha
Reactions: SolarHawk

Wendy is right - everyone gets to make their choices. If she doesn’t want sex more than quarterly, she can make that choice. He can decide whether that’s enough. Clearly they don’t align right now, so as she said, they can go for counseling, medical exams, etc. All throughout, both parties can decide whether they want to stay in the relationship.

Reactions: CaboKP
I am curious how she "found" the photoshops. Creeping around on his phone/tablet I bet.

I feel bad for this poor pervert with his frigid, snooping wife!
Have to wonder if he half wanted to be caught and left something up, hoping she’d be into it.

Reactions: Wendy79
OK, so everyone is calling this guy a creep and a sicko, but why does Mrs. Creepo get a free pass for putting a padlock on the pu$$y?

Pretty bad double standard IMO!

He wouldn't be photoshopping her getting plowed by other dudes if she'd let him hump up on her a little more often, according to the letter. Just sayin'.
Maybe the dude was bringing some of his creepy tendencies to the bedroom. Maybe the dude is simply bad in bed.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m weird, but I don’t really see a problem with what he did. Wife not putting out. He clearly loves her very much and creates these fantasies with her as the focal point. My wife is very open minded when it comes to the bedroom. I’m trying to imagine if I was this poor old cuck and how she would react. I really don’t think she would care lol. I don’t know, different strokes I guess.

Reactions: torbee
Maybe I’m weird, but I don’t really see a problem with what he did. Wife not putting out. He clearly loves her very much and creates these fantasies with her as the focal point. My wife is very open minded when it comes to the bedroom. I’m trying to imagine if I was this poor old cuck and how she would react. I really don’t think she would care lol. I don’t know, different strokes I guess.
I would imagine part of it is just how realistic it all looks. Since it’s photoshop, I imagine these are real pics of her then photoshopped in ways that she’s really recognizable. If he’s “enhancing” her, then I could see her being insulted…and even if not, there are now digital photos that may look pretty realistic if he has any kind of solid skills, that she likely isn’t going to want getting out somewhere.

It’s a pretty obvious violation of intimacy & trust.

Life long marriage and monogamy are not for a lot people. Not saying it’s bad - just saying it’s not for nearly as many that sign up for it.

I would imagine part of it is just how realistic it all looks. Since it’s photoshop, I imagine these are real pics of her then photoshopped in ways that she’s really recognizable. If he’s “enhancing” her, then I could see her being insulted…and even if not, there are now digital photos that may look pretty realistic if he has any kind of solid skills, that she likely isn’t going to want getting out somewhere.

It’s a pretty obvious violation of intimacy & trust.
Agree to disagree I guess

Life long marriage and monogamy are not for a lot people. Not saying it’s bad - just saying it’s not for nearly as many that sign up for it.
I think a lot of people settle. My first marriage was to someone that was safe and convenient. I don’t know if I ever loved her. The woman I’m married to now….that’s my soulmate.

Ahemmm…….

rules-without-them-wed-live-with-animals.gif

Agree to disagree I guess
If both parties are into it, then photoshop away and have fun with it….but if I was snapping nudes of the Mrs (NO PIC) in the shower or changing and then playing with those on my computer??? How is that not creepy AF?

Reactions: Wendy79
A healthier solution would be having a mistress or hiring a prostitute as needed, but to each his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT