ADVERTISEMENT

Is this form of suicide even possible?

shank hawk

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2015
The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide.Two days before his death, HHS published a question-and-answer article where Best explained one of the initiatives he led was expected to save the government more than $50 billion in its first eight years on Medicare and Medicaid expenses—at the expense of drugmakers and/or other developed countries.
http://www.targetliberty.com/2018/11/trumps-drug-pricing-czar-found-dead.html#more

I'm sure you could but it seems like there are quicker less painful methods of ending your life if that's what you want to do.

Seems more likely to be an accidental death. He worked for Trump and was trying to do good. He probably died banging his head against his desk in frustration.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
I think this is possible if you "fell" down a stairway or some sort of construction site that had scaffolding. As you bounced down you could suffer multiple blunt force injuries.

I don't know who this guy is or anything about his story. I have to post stuff like this because there is at least one jackwagon on this board that will come along and give me pro-tips, narrator voice, and tell me that I'm just supporting Orange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT