ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the greatest wrestling meme of All-Time?

Is this the greatest wrestling meme of All-Time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
_pTZAy.gif

These are great but I would throw in one with Bubba shooting the ankle straps after sticking DT. I’m too lazy and too uneducated on posting things to find it though

Reactions: Kozisek and el dub
LOL that was fantastic. Not sure if best of all time but I still voted yes

Not technically a meme but the funniest wrestling anything illustrated was that since eradicated (I even saved it to a hard drive and can't retrieve it) "I Choose Down" short mocking Molinaro vs Dake.

I thought nothing dissapears once it hits the net. You can even still find pictures of the sitting President's naked wife online but not that little video... the PSU reach is longer than even vodka suspected o_Oo_O:eek:

Not technically a meme but the funniest wrestling anything illustrated was that since eradicated (I even saved it to a hard drive and can't retrieve it) "I Choose Down" short mocking Molinaro vs Dake.

I thought nothing dissapears once it hits the net. You can even still find pictures of the sitting President's naked wife online but not that little video... the PSU reach is longer than even vodka suspected o_Oo_O:eek:
Or there was always this underrated meme

Irony :(

Reactions: artradley

God I wish I could find that. I try from time to time but simply cannot find it. Hillarious.

Reactions: PapaBearSLIM
thought nothing dissapears once it hits the net.
Some things do disappear forever. Not a meme, but anyone else remember the short documentary about Pat McCaffrey and his dad called "Man Up"? Ive been looking for it for years with no luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT