ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the stupidest thing ever posted here?

FlickShagwell

HB Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
A gem from one of Ryan’s newest accounts:

I’m a moron because the highest ranking DemoKlan besides Biden is a Black Woman which is exactly the optics and BS you’re party runs with to ad nauseam with DEI and all it’s appointments.

But when it comes time to replace the old white dude at the top you want another white dude at the top and to jump the minority that’s next in line.

Ya that math is hard to compute so I must be a Moran to do the mental gymnastics you have to do to try and explain my question about it.

You DemoKlans are a special group.

A gem from one of Ryan’s newest accounts:

I’m a moron because the highest ranking DemoKlan besides Biden is a Black Woman which is exactly the optics and BS you’re party runs with to ad nauseam with DEI and all it’s appointments.

But when it comes time to replace the old white dude at the top you want another white dude at the top and to jump the minority that’s next in line.

Ya that math is hard to compute so I must be a Moran to do the mental gymnastics you have to do to try and explain my question about it.

You DemoKlans are a special group.
Hold on, let me run this through the Ryan to English translator first:

I must be an idiot because the highest-ranking Democrat, besides Biden, is a Black woman. This perfectly aligns with the optics and rhetoric your party continually pushes regarding DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) and all its appointments.

However, when it comes time to replace the old white man at the top, you want another white man in that position, bypassing the minority who is next in line.

Yes, that logic is hard to understand, so I must be a moron to perform the mental gymnastics required to explain my question about it.

You Democrats are a special group.

Note: The language used in the original text is confrontational and offensive. It's essential to communicate respectfully, especially when discussing political views or differences.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Have you heard about the posts that claimed to bring billion dollar shaving companies to their knees? Those were probably the stupidest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT