ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump cheating on Melania with Laura Loomer going to be the October surprise?

Harris has flipped on around a dozen positions she held in 2019 when she ran for president. I don't believe her and she hasn't actually explained any of her policy position changes.

I think she's changed her positions because they don't fpoll well and will flip back if in office.

That's basically it...

In a primary you can be pretty extreme, but when you're running for president you move towards the middle

Harris has flipped on around a dozen positions she held in 2019 when she ran for president. I don't believe her and she hasn't actually explained any of her policy position changes.

I think she's changed her positions because they don't fpoll well and will flip back if in office.

That's basically it...
i guess i see "flip flopping" (how consistently you've advocated for certain positions or programs) as distinctly different that "less qualified" (the quality and appropriateness of past experiences)

i'd point out that nikki couldn't flipped any harder than she did on her support for trump, but i'm sure that will just be disregarded as not important by you

In a primary you can be pretty extreme, but when you're running for president you move towards the middle
No argument.

I don't believe her and if D's have control of the house/senate she'll tack hard left. Best case scenario IMO if she wins is the R's having control of one, preferably the Senate.

i guess i see "flip flopping" (how consistently you've advocated for certain positions or programs) as distinctly different that "less qualified" (the quality and appropriateness of past experiences)

i'd point out that nikki couldn't flipped any harder than she did on her support for trump, but i'm sure that will just be disregarded as not important by you
fair enough.

It's important but doesn't override what KH will do if D's control the House/Senate for me.

Bins prefers flip floppers that aren't brown.

Reactions: Tom Paris
No argument.

I don't believe her and if D's have control of the house/senate she'll tack hard left. Best case scenario IMO if she wins is the R's having control of one, preferably the Senate.

I agree it's usually best if there isn't total control of all three branches....but the GOP has shown that they shouldn't have the House

No argument.

Why are you okay with nothing ever getting done? You are advocating for hundreds more bills sitting on McConnell's desk, never being brought to the Senate Floor for a vote. Make it make sense.

I’d take her over Harris.
Glad to see you're still on the Haley bandwagon. Gotta love a woman that says a rapist isn't qualified to be POTUS and then reverse that and openly endorse a rapist to be POTUS. Takes a lot of guts and courage. She's a strong woman. Definitely a true leader.

Reactions: jasonrann
Why are you okay with nothing ever getting done? You are advocating for hundreds more bills sitting on McConnell's desk, never being brought to the Senate Floor for a vote. Make it make sense.
“Nothing” getting done is better than the D wish list IMO.

Glad to see you're still on the Haley bandwagon. Gotta love a woman that says a rapist isn't qualified to be POTUS and then reverse that and openly endorse a rapist to be POTUS. Takes a lot of guts and courage. She's a strong woman. Definitely a true leader.
still better than Harris.

• Haha
csb

still better than Harris.
The fact you think that says more about you than anything else. Haley thinks a rapist felon should be POTUS.

IMO that should disqualify her. Anyone that thinks a criminal should be POTUS lacks the judgement to ever be POTUS themselves.

But you're totally fine with it. You're ok with your person endorsing a rapist. That tells us a lot about you, and it's not great.

Reactions: lucas80
Temu Melania
TV gif. From the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen: Mike Tyson claps, points offscreen, and laughs like crazy.

The fact you think that says more about you than anything else. Haley thinks a rapist felon should be POTUS.

IMO that should disqualify her. Anyone that thinks a criminal should be POTUS lacks the judgement to ever be POTUS themselves.

But you're totally fine with it. You're ok with your person endorsing a rapist. That tells us a lot about you, and it's not great.
Thanks for your response. I'll give it the consideration it deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
You're very welcome. I'll leave you alone now, so you can go back to arguing with people about how a lady that supports a rapist is better than a lady that doesn't support a rapist.....solely because of "policies."

Very moderate....very independent of you.
Um maybe you're not aware of the Marxist agenda Harris is just waiting to unfurl.

Um maybe you're not aware of the Marxist agenda Harris is just waiting to unfurl.
I don't even like Harris but I'll cast a vote for her with a smile on my face knowing I made the right choice. The people on here that make her sound like some sort of demon woman who is going to attempt to destroy the country on purpose or even accidentally is ****ing mind blowing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT