ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump gonna Troll Dems with his SCOTUS Pick?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
In other words, find someone with blatant far right rulings and opinions in the past or like 3 sexual assaults and 5 DUIs, knowing there’s nothing that can be done to stop it?

Are we gonna see two days of questioning on “What did you do while you were in that DavId Hasselhoff Cult?”

Or maybe just nominating an old ambulance chasing buddy he owes money to, to make them even. Or maybe even someone like James Woods or Curt Schilling.

I can see this happening.

Now, i am totally against this plan oof he chooses to do so, but I’d love to see the questioning for a day or two, then a withdraw by the candidate because they need to concentrate more on their Fantasy Football League or something.

2020 is the perfect year for this to happen. Fingers crossed...For whatever you’re rooting for.

Last edited:
Ben-Shapiro.jpg

Honestly, if Trump is smart then he should do the following.

1. Make a public proclamation that while he is going to go ahead and nominate his pick and he believes the vetting process should begin, that no vote should take place prior to the election.

2. Push for Biden to release who he would nominate so he can make the election be about the Supreme Court.

3. After the election, there's nothing stopping the lame duck senate from voting on his nominee and putting her forward anyhow. Have that vote ready to go by Mitch the day after the election.

Reactions: Finance85

1. Make a public proclamation that while he is going to go ahead and nominate his pick and he believes the vetting process should begin, that no vote should take place prior to the election.

2. Push for Biden to release who he would nominate so he can make the election be about the Supreme Court.

3. After the election, there's nothing stopping the lame duck senate from voting on his nominee and putting her forward anyhow. Have that vote ready to go by Mitch the day after the election.
If the senate, Republican majority that will have just lost its majority in the election, approves a SCOTUS nominee from a Republican President who was just voted out of office, during the lame duck session, it will be gloves-off, no-holds-barred for the Dems when they get full control in January. The GOP won't know what hit 'em.

Reactions: Tom Paris
If the senate, Republican majority that will have just lost its majority in the election, approves a SCOTUS nominee from a Republican President who was just voted out of office, during the lame duck session, it will be gloves-off, no-holds-barred for the Dems when they get full control in January. The GOP won't know what hit 'em.
You know, the term "ugly American" used to only apply to those of us when outside the country. It really has become more apt to a certain side of the political field

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I think it's already that way. McConnel broke the Senate and he doesn't care.

It’s going to be woman and he’s basically already told you who, where have you been?

Reactions: Tom Paris
The apparent leader has ties to anti-gay organizations. Probably not trolling on purpose but being bigoted to get Christian Right votes.

it will be gloves-off, no-holds-barred for the Dems when they get full control in January. The GOP won't know what hit 'em.

I used to really hope this was true, but the fact of the matter is the Cons just play dirty way better than the Libs. It's been that way for certainly my lifetime. You'd think the Libs would know better. Libs always seem to fall for the Cons taking the high road when they need something and they assume everyone is ready to play nice. Cons then go right back down to where they belong and become vile again. Libs need to quit playing nice.

A presidential campaign has not had the time or the resources to start vetting people for a job that they MIGHT be able to appoint them to IF they win.

A presidential campaign has not had the time or the resources to start vetting people for a job that they MIGHT be able to appoint them to IF they win.
I didn't say Biden should give a list of names, I just said Trump should do that from a strictly political standpoint.

Now, I don't think Trump can get his head out of his ass long enough to do so, so thankfully he won't follow my advice and hopefully America can rid ourselves of this buffoon.

ADVERTISEMENT