ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump Really Up 20 Points?

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

I know kamala/walz is a disaster ticket but this seems as realistic as hillary/biden up 10 before the election. How much weight should we put into these recent polls?

There seems to be mass panic in the Harris campaign. Not a lot of long term friendlies (how could there be with a 92% turnover rate?) And we are seeing pretty crazy leaks to left leaning sites like axios as of late.

I know kamala/walz is a disaster ticket but this seems as realistic as hillary/biden up 10 before the election. How much weight should we put into these recent polls?
That's not a poll.

It's Silver's effort to model the election outcome probabilities based on a lot of factors (including polls).

2016 was a rough night...

9xgXrWU.png

There seems to be mass panic in the Harris campaign. Not a lot of long term friendlies (how could there be with a 92% turnover rate?) And we are seeing pretty crazy leaks to left leaning sites like axios as of late.
No, it doesn't say he's up 20 points. It says he has nearly a 60% chance to win the electoral college and she has a 60% chance of winning the popular vote. That actually indicates it's extremely close. It says she has a 1% lead in the popular vote, from 40k simulations... He's winning more states, and the right states, while she's winning more populous states.

It's close, that's the takeaway.

Harvard educated OP can’t understand the difference between probability to win the election vs. polling numbers.

Hint, Trump is not up 20 points.

Now THAT might be the funniest shit of the year.

LOL
I heard Trump was up 35 and Harris was a getting ready to concede tomorrow afternoon. ;) Well, that’s what I heard……

Reactions: GOHOX69
Got to keep saying he is winning, by a lot, all the way to election day so it looks more like it was “stollen” from him. Eat it up Scrufmeister. Hope that $1 per like buys you nice things, comrade….

Base an election of only polling 50% of the voting base. (50yr old+). For only having polling data on the 50+ voters, not a huge lead for MAGA, the other 50% will lean more Democratic.

But why would Clay Travis post anything except BS polls like this and think this is how the election will go.
This is just for Montana. Montana is flipping R in the Senate and going +15 for Trump.

He’s up 80 pts. No reason for most Rs to even vote tbh.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

It's getting worse for comrade Harris

Won’t that just make it more difficult to vote and disenfranchise voters. Isn’t it already illegal and proven extremely rare.
LOL no to your first question, that's completely ridiculous. Yes and that last part isn't proven and we've never had as many illegals as we do now thanks to this disaster of an administration.

Well no need for the Rs to even vote. They have this one in the bag. Just stay home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT