ADVERTISEMENT

Is your dog passive aggressive?

IDK, mine is clumsy and steps on my foot all the time.

Bigger thing is he's a big coward. He's a 70 pound dog but just this morning I had him outside and was trying to get him back in and he looked at me like "f off I'm busy sniffing stuff" . . . then the rooster from 2 houses down crowed and he ran inside.

Not the first time the rooster crowing scared him.

If I had a dog, which I don’t because as a scum sucking landlord, I’ve had to rectify a lot of damage from “ emotional support dogs “. If I did get a dog I would name him Denkinger after the KC Royals faux WS championship sponsor. Norm McDonald, although a Homophobe and a second rate comedian isn’t on my radar as some think…

I think mine is, the little bitch. When I call her to go downstairs to go into her kennel when we leave the house she runs into my legs on the stairs. She probably thinks she isn't trying to trip me, but, I think she's doing it on purpose.
Mine likes to slow play me sometimes. You call her, and she comes halfway through the yard, then stops and looks up. You call again and she's like "Oh, you want me to come ALL the way back to the house!?" Then stops at bottom of stairs to the deck and we go through the whole thing again. Little shit.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT