ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Bruce named male athlete of the year

mazda1

HR All-American
Sep 22, 2015
in the Rock River Valley in IL. (Essentially a Rockford regional area.). He beat out Gennings Dunker, Tyler Elsbury, and others.

Bruce played both ways and as a running back averaged 12.5 yards per carry, ran for over 1000 yards, and scored 16 TD’s on I believe 84 carries. He led the basketball team in scoring as they won a school record 27 games too. At 271 pounds he should be a very athletic defensive end for us.

in the Rock River Valley in IL. (Essentially a Rockford regional area.). He beat out Gennings Dunker, Tyler Elsbury, and others.

Bruce played both ways and as a running back averaged 12.5 yards per carry, ran for over 1000 yards, and scored 16 TD’s on I believe 84 carries. He led the basketball team in scoring as they won a school record 27 games too. At 271 pounds he should be a very athletic defensive end for us.
Heck with DE play him at RB (The Bus 2).

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

DT with that bowling ball frame

I will be real disappointed if he isn't an up back on punts or somewhere on kick return. Sounds like a more motivated Christian Ballard.

Reactions: hawk263344
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT