ADVERTISEMENT

ISM Practice Clip

He would not be in good standing if he did that in a game. I hope he is in the position to do that many times this year. Hopefully the reps he and Stanley have had together will bear fruit this year.

I hope he does 12 end zone flips this year.
Jees, I hope not. That would be way more showboating then anything Wadley ever did, and we know how that turned out. I'd be pretty pissed if he scored a huge TD, only to have it called back or penalized during a key game. :eek:

Who were those two who ran into one another? They did not look athletic and it made me chuckle. Hope our linebackers can step up along with young DB’s.

He turned that corner pretty nicely. Almost reminds me of Timmy D making the turn against Ohio State back in the day. Almost.

I think it reminds me more of Ted Ginn Jr. Also, didn't maintain control ... not a touchdown .

I was thinking that, too. Looks like the LB tackled another defender after he got smoked. This play could really work well for the offense though, get ISM mismatched on someone, big yardage play.
The kid can run, unfortunately that's only one small part of the equation. He needs to catch the ball first, then hang on to it. Block a bit too. Hope he has a great season, but I'll believe it when I see it.

He's an Iowa Wide Receiver, which immediately puts him behind the 8 ball as far as having a "great season".

I know, thanks Debby Downer!:D

Reactions: funnyfletcher
The kid can run, unfortunately that's only one small part of the equation. He needs to catch the ball first, then hang on to it. Block a bit too. Hope he has a great season, but I'll believe it when I see it.

He's an Iowa Wide Receiver, which immediately puts him behind the 8 ball as far as having a "great season".

I know, thanks Debby Downer!:D

You’re absolutely right. Hopefully Stanley can hit him in stride right on the hands when they call that play in a game. I think B. Smith will be a solid blocker, not sure about ISM. Looks like the top 5 WRs are Easley, ISM, Smith, KG and Cooper. I’m excited to see how it pans out.

Did I read this correctly where ISM put on about 15-20 lbs? I know it probably won't show a lot, but he probably played last fall around 165 lbs, which is crazy for a B10 WR. Kid has some mojo to his game and will be a big part of offense this fall, have seen lots of clips of deep balls this fall camp as well, love it..

Reactions: David1979
Did I read this correctly where ISM put on about 15-20 lbs? I know it probably won't show a lot, but he probably played last fall around 165 lbs, which is crazy for a B10 WR. Kid has some mojo to his game and will be a big part of offense this fall, have seen lots of clips of deep balls this fall camp as well, love it..
ISM looks bigger to me... not TE big nor NFL WR big...
but his bones have muscles now

if I remember right... MVB was rather skinny his first year...
and last year he looked like the biggest built of all Iowa's WR's
Nick Easley also has a good build.

ISM might actually be kinda good this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT