ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Reopened Schools When Covid Subsided. It Didn’t Go Well.

nope not cool at all, id like schools to reopen.

LoL. Sure you do.

I notice that you never responded to my post calling out your irony of wanting football back. Despite the known health risks to those playing. Weird.

LoL. Sure you do.

I notice that you never responded to my post calling out your irony of wanting football back. Despite the known health risks to those playing. Weird.

sorry im not stalking you like you are to me so I have no idea what you are talking about. youre just another one of these trolls that thinks covid is no big deal.

sorry im not stalking you like you are to me so I have no idea what you are talking about. youre just another one of these trolls that thinks covid is no big deal.

Nope. Covid is real. Hypocritical hyperbolic trolls like you are what are really driving the problems behind COVID. When you get called out so good that you can't even form a response your best bet is to hide behind "didn't even see it". Even though you get an alert when somebody specifically responds to you. Have a good one man. Seriously. Have a good day. It's beautiful out.

Nope. Covid is real. Hypocritical hyperbolic trolls like you are what are really driving the problems behind COVID. When you get called out so good that you can't even form a response your best bet is to hide behind "didn't even see it". Even though you get an alert when somebody specifically responds to you. Have a good one man. Seriously. Have a good day. It's beautiful out.

maybe don’t be a stalker and take this seriously.

Reactions: unIowa
Just read the article. Looks like the spread happened when they decided the weather is too hot and masks were no longer required and all the windows were purposely closed. Lack of common sense there. And when, when are people going to start trying negative pressure fans like I’ve been pushing for months now for Christ sake! Even one fan per classroom turned on and off to remove the old and contaminated air would do. I sincerely hope someone out there somewhere has at least started studying this. The more I read and study COVID-19, the more I am convinced this is the compromising solution!

Reactions: unIowa
ADVERTISEMENT