ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli Citizen strike

SIAP, didn’t see the new round of protests in any threads. Wonder if Bibi is afraid that once the hostage situation is resolved. His career is over?
Political accountability at the least, prison at the worst. That is why Bibi want the war to continue despite barely incremental gains in Gaza.

Political accountability at the least, prison at the worst. That is why Bibi want the war to continue despite barely incremental gains in Gaza.
Is Morning Joe right...that Bibi helped fund Hamas? I have heard this more than once. Something through Qatar.

Tom Cotton wants them to finish the job. The only way I see that possible is complete annexing of Gaza and subjugation.

I’m starting to see more and more people on international news broadcasts asking the question of why this is taking so long, it’s coming to a head imo

Is Morning Joe right...that Bibi helped fund Hamas? I have heard this more than once. Something through Qatar.
I posted this article last October.

Then again I never hosted Donny Trump 30-40 times on my nonexistent TV show like Jomika Scarborough did so my credibility is certainly in question on this one.

Reactions: Ree4
Tom Cotton wants them to finish the job. The only way I see that possible is complete annexing of Gaza and subjugation.
The people who Bibi caters to in his coalition would be fine with annexing Gaza and the West Bank, and pushing more and more settlers into contested areas.

Reactions: BelemNole
It isn't 100 percent right, but he has allowed Qatar to fund Hamas. Bibi has been fine with a low intensity conflict throughout his tenure. A common external enemy is useful. What happened a year ago was he left Israel poorly defended and seemingly ignored intel of the looming attack.
What I think people are getting frustrated with is two intractable leaders, Bibi and the band of thugs who lead the militant wing of Hamas. Neither side wants conflict to end. If Bibi wanted to end the war he'd court Gulf State leaders, Egypt, and Jordan, and isolate the militants. But, he doesn't want that. The second he makes peace, the second he mentions land for peace, his core base will dump him.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT