ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli "Surprise" Against Iran

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
[As seen on BBC News tonight]

Israel's Defense Minister Gallant said to expect a surprising response against Iran.

Former Israeli PM Ehud Barak says now is the time to deal with Iran, and further points out that the world has previously benefited from Israel destroying nuclear programs in Iraq and Syria.

Another person on BBC said that the US and Israel formerly had an understanding that neither would take action that would surprise the other, but Washington has learned that this is currently only a one-way street.

• Angry
Reactions: Torg and BelemNole
You have to wonder how many Palestinians now irrevocably hate Israel - but would have been open to peace a year ago?

I figure there will always be a minimum 10% of Palestinians/Arabs that want war with Israel no matter what, even if there's a two state solution.

That's why I think there will probably never be peace between the sides.

Seems highly unlikely while Netanyahu and his ilk are running things. He's been the Israeli PM for 16 years and counting since 1996, and like-minded PMs (like the butcher Ariel Sharon) have filled most of the remaining years.

I had no idea Iran only disliked Israel since 1996. Well once Bibbi is gone that should take care of the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT