ADVERTISEMENT

ISU Cheerleaders

A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

Why the hell were there ISU cheerleaders in an empty stadium.

Reactions: Buchos
Why not...? There should be fans too...
Not almost 50% capacity like dingleberry suggested. But 10,000 could easily space out.... Especially outside.

I wonder how much home field advantage is severely derailed because of the lack of fans?

Not almost 50% capacity like dingleberry suggested. But 10,000 could easily space out.... Especially outside.

I wonder how much home field advantage is severely derailed because of the lack of fans?

The Ragin’ Cajuns (best name in the NCAA, IMHO) play on Prograss Turf. The biggest advantage is held by those who play on a familiar surface. Plus, ISU loves to pipe in noise, so I don’t see how this was any different than most Saturdays. Certainly not 17 points different.

It was politics that made them have no fans. Actually, New York papers, msm killed the idea of the 25,000 fans. Since I live in Pennsylvania, I can confirm it/ that. The papers and national news all fed into Iowa being the worst and new hot spot for the virus. That spread out here like a Cali Forrest fire. It’s all part of the agenda! Hell, if we had B1G football, we would have been shafted at Kinnick also. Maybe 15,000 at best. Beaver Stadium holds 110,000 and they announced if Penn State played, no fans. Our gov is against playing, but even the high school athletic association told our POS Gov to shove it ! First HS game out here was Friday night. The Cali Gov is even worse. ( politics). They can’t start high school football practice until January. My son lives out there in Carlsbad, north of San Diego. All you have to do is look at the party that has the Gov! NJ, PA, Michigan, Illinois. You do the math. Elections have consequences. Yes, even sports and schools are impacted .
I guess home field advantage would be impacted. Even at our Kinnick, it wouldn’t feel the same with no fans. It would probably feel more like a scrimmage if you were a player. Herky would get us the W !

You may like to think that but ISU did get a lot of heat from the media before changing their mind about it

Correct. 48 hour change is not common sense, that is the media and the country piling on when it was the top spot in the country for COVID at that exact time they announced 25k would attend. Just dumb. Jamie wanted the money as they announced their cuts just a day after changing to 0 attendance.

Reactions: pmtdc
Correct. 48 hour change is not common sense, that is the media and the country piling on when it was the top spot in the country for COVID at that exact time they announced 25k would attend. Just dumb. Jamie wanted the money as they announced their cuts just a day after changing to 0 attendance.

Yup, I know a parent of a starter for the Clowns and they're saying the same thing; that it was outside pressure that caused the change, and he is NOT a Republican.
So just the poor parents had to sit through that embarrassment.

Yup, I know a parent of a starter for the Clowns and they're saying the same thing; that it was outside pressure that caused the change, and he is NOT a Republican.
This was Pollard getting spanked for being greedy.
25k is 40% of capacity for Ames. NO ONE else in country was near that high. Florida State is getting ridiculed for lack of spacing and they were under 25%.

if ISU would have announced 10-15k, they could of had fans and not had backlash. Pollard tried to get every one of his season ticket holders in, and got denied.

It was politics that made them have no fans. Actually, New York papers, msm killed the idea of the 25,000 fans. Since I live in Pennsylvania, I can confirm it/ that. The papers and national news all fed into Iowa being the worst and new hot spot for the virus. That spread out here like a Cali Forrest fire. It’s all part of the agenda! Hell, if we had B1G football, we would have been shafted at Kinnick also. Maybe 15,000 at best. Beaver Stadium holds 110,000 and they announced if Penn State played, no fans. Our gov is against playing, but even the high school athletic association told our POS Gov to shove it ! First HS game out here was Friday night. The Cali Gov is even worse. ( politics). They can’t start high school football practice until January. My son lives out there in Carlsbad, north of San Diego. All you have to do is look at the party that has the Gov! NJ, PA, Michigan, Illinois. You do the math. Elections have consequences. Yes, even sports and schools are impacted .
I guess home field advantage would be impacted. Even at our Kinnick, it wouldn’t feel the same with no fans. It would probably feel more like a scrimmage if you were a player. Herky would get us the W !

Thank you. That's all

That was not an embarrassment, it was hilarious to say the least.

The Ragin’ Cajuns (best name in the NCAA, IMHO) play on Prograss Turf. The biggest advantage is held by those who play on a familiar surface. Plus, ISU loves to pipe in noise, so I don’t see how this was any different than most Saturdays. Certainly not 17 points different.
on any given week they say the home field is worth 3-7 points of any spread and that is with fans,
Best part of the weekend9besides the game) was the DMR having photos from ames and the game watch parties and no one was wearing masks.
The Ames police then chimed in and said the city/county made masks mandatory but did not place any enforcement mechanisms in the declarations so they cannot enforce this if they want to....
Only in Story County is this possible.........

grassfed-beef_CAFNR-600x347.jpg

The band and cheerleaders practice a lot. They are probably happy just to be out there. Plus, they got to go to the game where the rest couldn't

Space out like I saw in the fsu game? If they aren't going to enforce seating then no point.

This was Pollard getting spanked for being greedy.
25k is 40% of capacity for Ames. NO ONE else in country was near that high. Florida State is getting ridiculed for lack of spacing and they were under 25%.

if ISU would have announced 10-15k, they could of had fans and not had backlash. Pollard tried to get every one of his season ticket holders in, and got denied.
Fsu did a HORRIBLE job!

The band and cheerleaders practice a lot. They are probably happy just to be out there. Plus, they got to go to the game where the rest couldn't
Thought they were forced. Told go to the game or lose your cheerleading scholarship.

ADVERTISEMENT