ADVERTISEMENT

ISU Fans...Some(OK Most) are a funny & delusional bunch.....

LM..Hawk

HB MVP
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2003
My son sent me this today...thought I would share!!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dopey
The big 12 the last few years has consistently gotten the worst recruits and sent the least number of players to the NFL draft. The fact that we continue to say we could win eight games with Iowa's schedule is embarrassing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reply:

It wouldn't happen.
We barely were outplayed if at all by Iowa, and they're going to win their division almost certainly. Sure the big 12 may not have many go pro and missed the playoffs, but also almost sent 2 to the playoffs. The big 12 has 8 good teams of 10. I would say every big 12 team other than Isu and KU could beat everyone in the big ten except Ohio state Michigan Michigan state, perhaps close games wit Wisconsin and Nebraska. and our top few could rival and beat those teams too. Playing a big 12 schedule is far harder than playing a big 10 schedule. The big 10 has teams like Purdue Indiana Illinois Rutgers Maryland usually northwestern Minnesota, this year penn state isn't great either.... All of those games are not only easy wins for most team in the big 12 but many winnable for us, some Even certain wins for us.... Trust me I grew up mostly a Purdue fan(not anymore of course!) and we would hammer them, and even they often, even usually, make a bowl. In the big 12 there's 1 easy game, KU. That's the only game Isu can be confident in each year and we sometimes even lose that. Don't even tell me the big 12 is easier to succeed than the big 10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.