ADVERTISEMENT

ISU losing another in their backyard?

I'm interested to hear how he screwed over Lazard. Lazard wasn't even his recruit.
In the sense that everyone and their brother realized Lazard did NOT possess WR speed. He was a TE prospect for the pros.

Campbell knew to switch the QB to linebacker. Maybe Lazard wasn't smart enough to realize his limitations as a WR.

Reactions: CycoCyclone
I'm interested to hear how he screwed over Lazard. Lazard wasn't even his recruit.
In the sense that everyone and their brother realized Lazard did NOT possess WR speed. He was a TE prospect for the pros.

Campbell knew to switch the QB to linebacker. Maybe Lazard wasn't smart enough to realize his limitations as a WR.
Correct. Maybe clone fans would prefer to say that Campbell and company were incompetent versus purposely screwing over Lazard. Whatever you want to call it, it’s not a good look and not a ringing endorsement for a program claiming to maximize player potential.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Wow. Went to watch the Open and the Cubs game and saw Twins and Brandon went off on me. Just dumb. Boys, you I know who you are but worse to continue with the posts is funny. So let me get this straight Twins, you only told Brandon my info who admitted telling Remo and on the down list. My IT guys have all the printouts so do people in your tree. You guys are sad. You know who I am and where I practice and live. Stop with the ex and kids. Oh Twins you now know people. Funny. Those same people I represent and told me about you. Back off my family. U want a piece of me fine. Stay away from kids.

Twins this is gonna up bad for u. Since u know me and I know u this is really bad for you. Dude really? Never post about me again and I will give you a break. Same with Brandon and whomever else. Seriously dude. Bad idea. And leave my kids out of it or my 16 yr old will whip your ass and I don’t have to worry about it. This is a bad call for you except you will sue me cause you have lack of money. But no worries I will take my chances. You stop lying about me i will stop telling the truth about you. Got it buddy?

Twins this is gonna up bad for u. Since u know me and I know u this is really bad for you. Dude really? Never post about me again and I will give you a break. Same with Brandon and whomever else. Seriously dude. Bad idea. And leave my kids out of it or my 16 yr old will whip your ass and I don’t have to worry about it. This is a bad call for you except you will sue me cause you have lack of money. But no worries I will take my chances. You stop lying about me i will stop telling the truth about you. Got it buddy?
Did I block a bunch of people or are posts deleted? What am I missing here. Is someone posting children’s names?

Relish - only Twins who started it, Brandon, Remo and the rest on CF from their post tree about my kids. Like I told Twins, we know each other and he knows what he is. He is such a pu.ssy i heard today he was worried I was gonna run into him in Ankeny. No Twins, you ain’t worth it and you being scared is worth it to me and my kids play sports and your kids do not. So ain’t gonna see you pal. What a total loser 50k posts on Iowa and scared to death he runs into me at Kum and Go in Ankeny. Worth every second of him being worried. F’n lying wimp. And that is nice.

ISU should prove me wrong then, huh? Make a conference championship game, get to a NY6 bowl, do something of notable achievement when you manage to beat Iowa and jump start your season then! I won’t hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

The arrogance of this post is beyond belief. Just because we may beat Iowa in a season, it doesn't automatically mean we are good enough to win championships. You act like since we beat Iowa in a season, we should have won a title, because Iowa is so good or something. Let me tell you something, it doesn't work that way. But it also doesn't mean we are going to go down hill after beating Iowa. We've gone to bowl games after beating Iowa. But if your measure of going on to do something good in the season after beating Iowa, is winning a national title or a conference title, that's a ridiculously high bar to set.

Wow, OK. Maybe Lazard didn't want to be switched to TE. You ever think of that?

The arrogance of this post is beyond belief. Just because we may beat Iowa in a season, it doesn't automatically mean we are good enough to win championships. You act like since we beat Iowa in a season, we should have won a title, because Iowa is so good or something. Let me tell you something, it doesn't work that way. But it also doesn't mean we are going to go down hill after beating Iowa. We've gone to bowl games after beating Iowa. But if your measure of going on to do something good in the season after beating Iowa, is winning a national title or a conference title, that's a ridiculously high bar to set.
How many bowl games has Iowa State won in their entire history?

Relish - only Twins who started it, Brandon, Remo and the rest on CF from their post tree about my kids. Like I told Twins, we know each other and he knows what he is. He is such a pu.ssy i heard today he was worried I was gonna run into him in Ankeny. No Twins, you ain’t worth it and you being scared is worth it to me and my kids play sports and your kids do not. So ain’t gonna see you pal. What a total loser 50k posts on Iowa and scared to death he runs into me at Kum and Go in Ankeny. Worth every second of him being worried. F’n lying wimp. And that is nice.
Ankeny...I be a resident. I assume he is in some basement on the North side of town?

Maybe you should take a break from these boards for a bit....or maybe forever.

If being here is impacting your personal life and/or mental health it may be time to take a step back.

Reactions: Hawkmi
Unfortunately, these message boards give every little pu$$y strength.

Yes Relish. And Tcool gonna stick to wrestling as a general rule or at least anything non-ISU. I am sure my comments on their group at CF can generate a lot of traffic there. No need here. Interesting group. Time to go fishing in Minnesota. Need football to start.

Yes Relish. And Tcool gonna stick to wrestling as a general rule or at least anything non-ISU. I am sure my comments on their group at CF can generate a lot of traffic there. No need here. Interesting group. Time to go fishing in Minnesota. Need football to start.

Wrestling? What are you talking about?

Tcool that is where most of my posts generally are contained. If you took a look you would see that. Not long division.

The Packers signed him off the Jags practice roster after they lost three of their WRs during the course of the season. He played in one game and caught one pass for seven yards. His odds of sticking on their roster are <10%.

Exactly my point. Lazard wasn't smart enough or was too selfish to know his limitations.

Hard to believe folks are really suggesting Lazard should have moved to TE while at ISU and are calling him dumb or selfish for not doing so. Two time first team all conference, reset the history books at ISU and is on the packers roster heading into this season. He had a great college career and is in the early stages of his pro career. Seems like a good situation for him in Green Bay.

Nobody knows what Kujawa is talking about but I can't stop reading.
giphy.gif

Reactions: TCOOL
Funny folks around here as the last I checked Lazard is on the active roster of the Packers.
Lazard would have been moved to Tight End and very likely drafted in 2nd our 3rd Round (as a Tight End), if he went to Iowa. So there's that.

Cytwins is definitely a psychopath and he tries to find out who any hawk poster is and tried to find them on social media or other sites. Really stalkerish. I think 90% of his posts are trying to troll iowa fans on the instate rivals forum. He cares more about that than Iowa State. He will even start attacking ISU fans if they aren't fully on board with his psychopathy.

At night - I guess I caused many a posts on CF. Thanks to Hawk Mi who still is apparently confused as to how I could even sit for a test and loves telling nice things about me on CF. Briefly and with no to limited speculation. How Twins got my info don’t know for sure but isn’t hard. He did cite an old poster name from 6 years ago as having the same IP address as Kujawa and hence the same person. So maybe he went that far to get my identity. Sad but whatever.

Apparently other posters who have posted above and in the past know the lengths he will go. He did “out” that doctor by name and his clinic in southern Iowa who posts on here and and told his patients to leave him. That was taken down quick I think but the doctor who posts here can verify what Twins did to him. I don’t know, don’t care how he makes sure to get people’s info but he knows who I am.

He has already admitted he sent my info to Brandon at CF and I am not smart enough to post links but there were numerous posts a little while back where Brandon sent it to someone who sent it to someone and on down the list. Why Brandon and the rest on CF cared so much to have posts asking for my identity yet say I need help is a little hypocritical. But no matter. They will spend all day today and God knows for how long like the past weekend going around and around that some guy is obsessed about ISU without looking in the mirror and wondering why they have people with 50k in posts on Iowa and apparently go to great lengths to find out the identity of Hawk fans and aren’t scared to divulge it but some guy with minimal posts is the obsessed one.

Oh and Twins you say you know people close to me who are concerned? Since you know my name and contact info would love for you to tell me who confided in you as that would be weird people “close to me” would just talk to you about me knowing we have never met and surely aren’t friends. Not gonna just take your word for that one champ that people close to me are talking to you about me needing help since we have never met.

Lazard would have been moved to Tight End and very likely drafted in 2nd our 3rd Round (as a Tight End), if he went to Iowa. So there's that.

My 2 cents on Lazard. I think if for some reason he went to Iowa (which never really thought we had a chance thought if anywhere else be ND for him) he would've played WR. You look at Iowa WRs during his years in school and we'd have been crazy to move him to TE with our lack of depth.

That being said I think he could've been more open to change of position for draft process and combine etc with Iowa coaches and KF connections to the pros and more hybrid TEs being used like Fant. I feel like Lazard had a very similar college and think NFL career will be the same with Marvin McNutt. Both put up big #s and broke some school records in college. But lacked top end speed to really make waves in the pros and will hang around for a few years on practice squads and maybe activated for a few games. Right now looking at Packers roster best bet for him is practice squad and maybe make 53 man roster if injuries happen later in the season.

My 2 cents on Lazard. I think if for some reason he went to Iowa (which never really thought we had a chance thought if anywhere else be ND for him) he would've played WR. You look at Iowa WRs during his years in school and we'd have been crazy to move him to TE with our lack of depth.

That being said I think he could've been more open to change of position for draft process and combine etc with Iowa coaches and KF connections to the pros and more hybrid TEs being used like Fant. I feel like Lazard had a very similar college and think NFL career will be the same with Marvin McNutt. Both put up big #s and broke some school records in college. But lacked top end speed to really make waves in the pros and will hang around for a few years on practice squads and maybe activated for a few games. Right now looking at Packers roster best bet for him is practice squad and maybe make 53 man roster if injuries happen later in the season.

Agree, he was a very good college WR. Iowa hasn't had someone like that since McNutt, so he would have stayed a WR.

At night - I guess I caused many a posts on CF. Thanks to Hawk Mi who still is apparently confused as to how I could even sit for a test and loves telling nice things about me on CF. Briefly and with no to limited speculation. How Twins got my info don’t know for sure but isn’t hard. He did cite an old poster name from 6 years ago as having the same IP address as Kujawa and hence the same person. So maybe he went that far to get my identity. Sad but whatever.

Apparently other posters who have posted above and in the past know the lengths he will go. He did “out” that doctor by name and his clinic in southern Iowa who posts on here and and told his patients to leave him. That was taken down quick I think but the doctor who posts here can verify what Twins did to him. I don’t know, don’t care how he makes sure to get people’s info but he knows who I am.

He has already admitted he sent my info to Brandon at CF and I am not smart enough to post links but there were numerous posts a little while back where Brandon sent it to someone who sent it to someone and on down the list. Why Brandon and the rest on CF cared so much to have posts asking for my identity yet say I need help is a little hypocritical. But no matter. They will spend all day today and God knows for how long like the past weekend going around and around that some guy is obsessed about ISU without looking in the mirror and wondering why they have people with 50k in posts on Iowa and apparently go to great lengths to find out the identity of Hawk fans and aren’t scared to divulge it but some guy with minimal posts is the obsessed one.

Oh and Twins you say you know people close to me who are concerned? Since you know my name and contact info would love for you to tell me who confided in you as that would be weird people “close to me” would just talk to you about me knowing we have never met and surely aren’t friends. Not gonna just take your word for that one champ that people close to me are talking to you about me needing help since we have never met.

You know him too, right? You should meet him in person.

Reactions: TCOOL
ADVERTISEMENT