ADVERTISEMENT

ISU losing another in their backyard?

Explain what? Aren't you and Cujo talking about being outed there, and the mods treating you unfairly, etc.? Not to mention the wacko posts from there that I see repeated over here from time to time.

I don't post there. What I'm perplexed about is how you, as an ISU fan, doesn't post on the primary ISU forum, yet you carry more than 100k posts on an Iowa Forum. What the hell is the matter with you? Really. Why are you here and not there?

Cydar - I stipulate to not be smart enough on technology. And and I done posting on this crap with Twins and CF. It is what it is. Dox me but the rest is BS. Look at the posts. Especially the ones where the group on CF is begging each other for my name and info. And they all traded it. Oh and Twins posting that people close to me are talking to him about me is so laughable. Yeah, if it were true, which it is not, I am sure they are telling Twins about me even though we have never met. That really sounds believable. Those are the typical lies that get spread to justify his 50k posts on Iowa that us or me need help.

I don't post there. What I'm perplexed about is how you, as an ISU fan, doesn't post on the primary ISU forum yet carries more than 100k posts on an Iowa Forum. What the hell is the matter with you? Really. Why are you here and not there?
1. That isn't the primary forum, at least not to me and my friends.
2. Those aren't all posts here.
3. Good question about why I am here. I guess it's because I sometimes forget there are posters like you.

Reactions: David1979
1. That isn't the primary forum, at least not to me and my friends.
2. Those aren't all posts here.
3. Good question about why I am here. I guess it's because I sometimes forget there are posters like you.

1. Awesome. There's some rocking ISU forum that nobody knows about.
2. You're here A LOT.
3. Fair enough. Piss off.

Kinnick - I was born at night but not last night. Meeting Twins and kicking his ass in 20 seconds does zero. Dude he is a total p.ssy. Except brings a lawsuit on me. He knows what the outcome would be. If he wants to go to his grave years down the road as an ISU fan with 300k posts on Iowa and say “Iowa’s Super Bowl” in his last breath fine.

My 2 cents on Lazard. I think if for some reason he went to Iowa (which never really thought we had a chance thought if anywhere else be ND for him) he would've played WR. You look at Iowa WRs during his years in school and we'd have been crazy to move him to TE with our lack of depth.

That being said I think he could've been more open to change of position for draft process and combine etc with Iowa coaches and KF connections to the pros and more hybrid TEs being used like Fant. I feel like Lazard had a very similar college and think NFL career will be the same with Marvin McNutt. Both put up big #s and broke some school records in college. But lacked top end speed to really make waves in the pros and will hang around for a few years on practice squads and maybe activated for a few games. Right now looking at Packers roster best bet for him is practice squad and maybe make 53 man roster if injuries happen later in the season.

Agree, he was a very good college WR. Iowa hasn't had someone like that since McNutt, so he would have stayed a WR.
I respectfully disagree. Noah Fant could have also been a receiver then.

No problem. I respectfully believe you’re wrong.

I respectfully agree that you think I am wrong but I respectfully disagree that I am wrong. No one can be wrong or right with what iowa would have done with Lazard, respectfully.

Kinnick - I was born at night but not last night. Meeting Twins and kicking his ass in 20 seconds does zero. Dude he is a total p.ssy. Except brings a lawsuit on me. He knows what the outcome would be. If he wants to go to his grave years down the road as an ISU fan with 300k posts on Iowa and say “Iowa’s Super Bowl” in his last breath fine.

What's his information?

I respectfully agree that you think I am wrong but I respectfully disagree that I am wrong. No one can be wrong or right with what iowa would have done with Lazard, respectfully.
Iowa puts player potential and development first and it was clear Lazard had best long-term potential at Tight End...most were even saying that by his Junior year. Iowa also depends on their Tight Ends for overall success just as much and possibly more than WRs. Lazard would have excelled at TE (at Iowa) and would have been drafted somewhere in first three rounds as a Tight End. The only thing preventing that from happening (for him, at Iowa), would have been Lazard taking that same path as Derby, and deciding to go elsewhere to pursue the position he liked best (i.e. WR). Thus, he was probably happy at ISU playing WR, but they (Campbell and company) did him a disservice by not being honest with where he had the best potential and watching out for his long-term career interests.

I respectfully disagree. Noah Fant could have also been a receiver then.

I don't disagree. But Iowa was sitting well with TEs when Lazard came to college. We had Duzey pre injury in 14', Krieger-Coble and Kittle behind him. So would have made more sense to keep him at WR. However with Fant one reason he played as a true freshman behind Kittle is at the time had no upper classman or anyone in line to take over that was a soph. or junior from the previous 2 recruiting classes during the 16' season that were any way receiving threats. Little did staff know that we had another All American at TE red shirting in his class.

But could have Fant played and been a successful college WR? I agree that he very well could have been.

Iowa puts player potential and development first and it was clear Lazard had best long-term potential at Tight End...most were even saying that by his Junior year. Iowa also depends on their Tight Ends for overall success just as much and possibly more than WRs. Lazard would have excelled at TE (at Iowa) and would have been drafted somewhere in first three rounds as a Tight End. The only thing preventing that from happening (for him, at Iowa), would have been Lazard taking that same path as Derby, and deciding to go elsewhere to pursue the position he liked best (i.e. WR). Thus, he was probably happy at ISU playing WR, but they (Campbell and company) did him a disservice by not being honest with where he had the best potential and watching out for his long-term career interests.

Respect.

Kinnick - trying to not go down the rabbit hole. I am confused that Twins said multiple people close to me said things to him but yet we don’t know each other. How did Twins know my name to even know as he said that is how he found out by someone else “close to me?” I am sure my “close group” of friends were hanging with Twins and saying “we know you don’t know him but he needs help.” Are u kidding me? And now only one person told him my name which supposedly took place 6 years ago. I seriously don’t get it. Look people I may f up but I highly doubt “people close to me” are talking about me to Twins and saying who I am and whatever else. Just lies by that POS. And he knows it.

Kinnick - trying to not go down the rabbit hole. I am confused that Twins said multiple people close to me said things to him but yet we don’t know each other. How did Twins know my name to even know as he said that is how he found out by someone else “close to me?” I am sure my “close group” of friends were hanging with Twins and saying “we know you don’t know him but he needs help.” Are u kidding me? And now only one person told him my name which supposedly took place 6 years ago. I seriously don’t get it. Look people I may f up but I highly doubt “people close to me” are talking about me to Twins and saying who I am and whatever else. Just lies by that POS. And he knows it.
I have no idea of what has all transpired, but I can tell you this. If any grown man was harassing my kids (and I knew who it was), there would be very little time wasted on my end in tracking down that SOB and beating some sense into him. I could give a shit if he sued me, he would likely have a hard time getting out of the hospital to make the court date.:)

Reactions: Cydkar
Buchs - won’t comment as they re-post everything I say. But let’s just say understand and agree. And it isn’t just Twins. Small group of people in Ankeny. And each one is a pu.sy. Pretty tough guys on the internet and talking about kids though. Good work from them.

Buchs - won’t comment as they re-post everything I say. But let’s just say understand and agree. And it isn’t just Twins. Small group of people in Ankeny. And each one is a pu.sy. Pretty tough guys on the internet and talking about kids though. Good work from them.

I thought you were going up north to go fishing?

I really want to know who these people are, so I can challenge them to a game of bags to the death at Firetrucker.

Reactions: Cydkar
Hehe - yes Cool. Walleyes are deep and girlfriend likes trolling no. 5 shad raps when the sun is setting. TCOOL if you want some filets will send them. I personally clean them each night and freeze for people in Iowa. Up there, I a couple for dinner (hopefully if I get a couple besides 95 Northerns and bass) and after getting a few at night put them on ice and them do spicy fish tacos in the morning.

Hehe - yes Cool. Walleyes are deep and girlfriend likes trolling no. 5 shad raps when the sun is setting. TCOOL if you want some filets will send them. I personally clean them each night and freeze for people in Iowa. Up there, I a couple for dinner (hopefully if I get a couple besides 95 Northerns and bass) and after getting a few at night put them on ice and them do spicy fish tacos in the morning.

I would prefer not to give you my address.

Reactions: Cydkar and Hawkmi
I would prefer not to give you my address.
spaghett-gif-11.gif

Legitimately curious as well. I like to stay informed about them, especially without having to go to CF.

WRNL? They're alright, but I can't imagine it's like your average message board.
I like the 247 site the most. By far.
Every sports message board that I've ever looked at is full of morons so you just have to accept it. Free ones tend to be the worst (Captain Obvious).

Reactions: David1979
Wait - What?
There’s a cyclone message board?
I thought you had to have a minimum number of fans to qualify?
I figured that’s why there all here.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT