ADVERTISEMENT

ISU Postgame

• Thread starter anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt
  • Start date
And your Orange Bowl victory was against a 3-loss Georgia Tech team that later had their ACC championship nullified from that season due to cheating. Ironically your side chooses to think 3 losses is too many to validate ISU...I assume you'll hold true and say the same to prove that Georgia Tech was an inferior opponent?

How many wins did Georgia Tech have that year? Was it more or less than 9?

Bbbbbbbwwwwwwaaaaahahahah

And your Orange Bowl victory was against a 3-loss Georgia Tech team that later had their ACC championship nullified from that season due to cheating. Ironically your side chooses to think 3 losses is too many to validate ISU...I assume you'll hold true and say the same to prove that Georgia Tech was an inferior opponent?

And how many games overall had Oregon played? And how did they even get there?

Hey Mesaclown,

Have you lectured CyTwins and his delusional followers on cryclown fanatic yet? Or is this a do as clown fan says not as clown fans do?

Let me know and I will go take a look.

Haven't they moved on to basketball yet..........................oh wait they suck and they still have Prohm. I cannot believe Hoiberg was not forever loyal and true.

Are you seriously insinuating 2020 Oregon=2009 Ga Tech?

I think Iowa would have beaten Iowa State at any time this year. For one thing, their running back would not run wild against them, and Iowa does a good job containing a running quarterback.....at least lately they have.

And Two Pick Purdy woulda done his pick thing he does against really good defenses like Iowa.

Imagine the stigma if next season is it for Campbell and Purdy and they lose to the Hawks. Will have never beaten Iowa. Shame, shame.

They won the ACC with an 11-2 record, finished 11-3 after the loss to 11-2 Iowa. And yes, GA Tech was just like ISU to Iowa, inferior. God you Clown fans are dumb.

Haven't they moved on to basketball yet..........................oh wait they suck and they still have Prohm. I cannot believe Hoiberg was not forever loyal and true.

That was my point. It will be all football for them until September cause they suck at basketball and their wrestling team is meh while we are number 1. I said great year in football for ISU. It is over and you got a crappy recruiting class. But doesn’t change your best year ever. But ISU as a football school is their only argument with 3 top 25 finishes in 112 years is not that powerful. Once again, great year. Hell I think Kansas and Missouri and Central Florida, etc. have all had great years in the past. Why can’t their fans enjoy it without a constant comparison to Iowa? I simply don’t get it.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Wait is it true that 3 Top 25 finishes in 112 years means you are a football school?

YIKES

Wait is it true that 3 Top 25 finishes in 112 years means you are a football school?

YIKES

I guess. And I have thought about it. Twins would be a dream employee and superstar in the business world. He has a business degree. Can you imagine if he put the same focus on projects, etc that he does on the Hawks and trolling and how productive he would be?! I am serious. He works 24/7 365 on the Hawks and posting on CF regardless of family. He would be the next CEO with that level of focus on his competition. He is a machine that just needs to be reprogrammed from Iowa trolls to real business ventures. I don’t kid. I have never in 50 years seen someone so focused on 1 thing. But alas, he posts on CF and gets paid peanuts on posts. Waste of talent.

Imagine the stigma if next season is it for Campbell and Purdy and they lose to the Hawks. Will have never beaten Iowa. Shame, shame.

...and if they win the game, it will be "proof" that their program has passed IOWA's. Mark it down.

I guess. And I have thought about it. Twins would be a dream employee and superstar in the business world. He has a business degree. Can you imagine if he put the same focus on projects, etc that he does on the Hawks and trolling and how productive he would be?! I am serious. He works 24/7 365 on the Hawks and posting on CF regardless of family. He would be the next CEO with that level of focus on his competition. He is a machine that just needs to be reprogrammed from Iowa trolls to real business ventures. I don’t kid. I have never in 50 years seen someone so focused on 1 thing. But alas, he posts on CF and gets paid peanuts on posts. Waste of talent.

CyTwins is only suited to obsessing about Iowa and trolling. Perfect person to carry the flag for the isu fan base.

...and if they win the game, it will be "proof" that their program has passed IOWA's. Mark it down.

Clown fans don’t need to beat the Hawks to claim they have passed Iowa. They are doing it as we speak and have been for the past several seasons. As a group by in large they have never been a group that allows facts or reality to get in the way of their delusions.

Can’t wait to see their latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkIDrummer
CyTwins is only suited to obsessing about Iowa and trolling. Perfect person to carry the flag for the isu fan base.

I know that what I am saying is can you imagine how awesome of an employee he would be if he switched his focus to your competition? Insert in his mind your biggest competitor for the Hawks and turn him lose. He would be insanely good. But yet his business degree is talking about 3rd string punters at Iowa all day. Really a waste.

That was my point. It will be all football for them until September cause they suck at basketball and their wrestling team is meh while we are number 1. I said great year in football for ISU. It is over and you got a crappy recruiting class. But doesn’t change your best year ever. But ISU as a football school is their only argument with 3 top 25 finishes in 112 years is not that powerful. Once again, great year. Hell I think Kansas and Missouri and Central Florida, etc. have all had great years in the past. Why can’t their fans enjoy it without a constant comparison to Iowa? I simply don’t get it.
I am not terribly worried about the rating of the recruits. There were no four-stars on this year's team, let alone five-stars, yet they finished alone on top of the standings with most undergrads.

Rose picked ISU over Ball State. Kolar had no offer from Oklahoma despite being from Norman. Hall and Purdy were both three-stars.

I'll take that kind of crappy recruits.

One of the great attributes of the isu fan base is to pick and choose what does and doesn’t fit into their “reality”. I have a feeling clown fans will go through each of these links and lick out one line or word to cling to their delusions of grandeur. The best part is that they are so willing to tell us about these delusions.

Pointing and laughing is then the best way to deal with it.

I am not terribly worried about the rating of the recruits. There were no four-stars on this year's team, let alone five-stars, yet they finished alone on top of the standings with most undergrads.

Rose picked ISU over Ball State. Kolar had no offer from Oklahoma despite being from Norman. Hall and Purdy were both three-stars.

I'll take that kind of crappy recruits.

and Iowa will take crappy 4 star recruits like AJ Epenesa, Brian Bulaga, Matt Roth and many others.

This is the stupidity of college football. Having an ending to a season where we have all these post-season exhibition games and meaningless awards for a single game.

Add to that fan bases arguing we have more "tradition" than you and our post-season exhibition game was better than your post-season exhibition game. Instead of having a true playoff and letting things be decided on a field.

Its the equivalent of watching WWE. Its why I tend to watch the regular season and then just tune in to the NFL for a true ending to the sport of football. Where you play your way in on the field and you decide it on the field instead of having figure heads tell us how to view the teams and pick and choose based on phony resumes and phony eye tests. It ruins a really good sport.

Reactions: littlez
This is the stupidity of college football. Having an ending to a season where we have all these post-season exhibition games and meaningless awards for a single game.

Add to that fan bases arguing we have more "tradition" than you and our post-season exhibition game was better than your post-season exhibition game. Instead of having a true playoff and letting things be decided on a field.

Its the equivalent of watching WWE. Its why I tend to watch the regular season and then just tune in to the NFL for a true ending to the sport of football. Where you play your way in on the field and you decide it on the field instead of having figure heads tell us how to view the teams and pick and choose based on phony resumes and phony eye tests. It ruins a really good sport.
I don't know any Cyclone fan who argues Iowa doesn't have a better football history than ISU. Of course, I don't go to CF and I've heard stories about some of the denizens there.

You are betraying your lack of language comprehension.

Irony strikes again.

You couldn't have constructed a more awkward, clunky sentence if you used the stuff they shovel here.

JQaJsygK_12ZM45F_IGTW2rl_lEQI6j1dT2T6y2YRK1TugjO_A40xOUJWbUcTON1qlF4i3n0BRPzYy48Dv5IY-N6_4OymyE

Last edited:
Reactions: HerkyFan
This is definitely a mine is bigger than yours thread! Why can we not agree that both schools had good seasons and all things considered we were both lucky to have seasons! Next year we will go into Ames , kick the crap out of them, make sure the band has clear cut departure instructions, come home, and all will be as usual. LOL

Both schools did have good seasons.
Ours IS bigger than theirs.
History tells a pretty clear story.

Anyone arguing we wouldn’t have have gone undefeated with Purdy at qb is out of their minds.

Reactions: mrcyfan
Irony strikes again.

You couldn't have constructed a more awkward, clunky sentence if you used the stuff they shovel here.

JQaJsygK_12ZM45F_IGTW2rl_lEQI6j1dT2T6y2YRK1TugjO_A40xOUJWbUcTON1qlF4i3n0BRPzYy48Dv5IY-N6_4OymyE
Read my post again, or better yet, have someone explain it to you. Hint: it acknowledged that Oregon’s defense wasn’t all that great.

Hey Mesaclown,

Have you lectured CyTwins and his delusional followers on cryclown fanatic yet? Or is this a do as clown fan says not as clown fans do?

Let me know and I will go take a look.

I barely know who Cytwins is....mostly have heard of him through postings on THIS board. He sounds like an idiot...but, demonstrably, such folks occupy this and likely every other football board....I guess we should all condemn all such persons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT