ADVERTISEMENT

ISU transfer: Laughable

KujawaFan

HR MVP
Jan 13, 2003
So let me get this straight. After ISU whiffed on all their main targets, they now bring in a guy with a double knee surgery from Princeton. And CyTwins (Brandon Gran....) is now parading this as a banner day?! Something seriously wrong with CF and their delusional fans.

So let me get this straight. After ISU whiffed on all their main targets, they now bring in a guy with a double knee surgery from Princeton. And CyTwins (Brandon Gran....) is now parading this as a banner day?! Something seriously wrong with CF and their delusional fans.
With young and very talented players on the team, there is nothing wrong with bringing in an experienced ivy league 4. His leadership could be invaluable, and if he produces a little it will definitely be a positive for a young loaded roster.

Reactions: KeyWest Tim
With young and very talented players on the team, there is nothing wrong with bringing in an experienced ivy league 4. His leadership could be invaluable, and if he produces a little it will definitely be a positive for a young loaded roster.

Haha, loaded.

Your obsession with CyTwins is a little weird.

So you are making fun of the team with six straight NCAA tourneys. The one bringing in a five star recruit and a four star with one other top 150 player? Iowa state is bringing in a transfer that adds a price they didn't have. Experience and eligible right away. Not every kid is the star. Sometimes you just need to add a solid role player.

Nope but don't appreciate him tweeting at our recruits pretending to be a Hawk and then ripping Iowa to recruits. There is a line and he crosses it. So calling him out also serves to show he is full of shit. Maybe being old school but banter on messsage boards is one thing, contacting recruits pretending to be a Hawk fan and lying is another beast. Maybe I am wrong on that.

Reactions: Ree4
This grad transfer should be able to help Brady Ernst get up to par unless they have run him off already.

Reactions: RocknRollface
Nope but don't appreciate him tweeting at our recruits pretending to be a Hawk and then ripping Iowa to recruits. There is a line and he crosses it. So calling him out also serves to show he is full of shit. Maybe being old school but banter on messsage boards is one thing, contacting recruits pretending to be a Hawk fan and lying is another beast. Maybe I am wrong on that.
Is there evidence of this? I AM NOT defending Cy Twins, by the way.

I for one would be giddy as heck if the hawks would get some transfers isu has been getting over the years. Whoever takes jabs at them may be just a little jealous eh?

Where else could we get a TE from UTSA for the basketball team except for the transfer market?

No drama there pal. What I know from the gridiron club members who are friends of mine they are embarrassed by CyTwins and want him to stop his BS including constant trolling of Iowa and tweeting Iowa recruits and Kansas basketball recruits. I don't care what all he posts on CF, but tweeting kids and lying is crap. All I know is what I have heard from the gridiron club including the, telling me who he is and what he does on the internet.

The two grad transfers ISU has coming in provide much needed depth and experience. Any D-1 coach has forgotten more about basketball than any of us on a message board will ever know, so I trust Prohm here.

Whiffing? Not securing a top recruit is not whiffing. My take is that ISU has put themselves in a position to have a shot to get this type of player. You cant win them all.

Next, yet another ISU thread on HR. Too funny.

Finally, this obsession/vendetta with CyTwins is weird. If he is truly doing this, that is also weird, but who really cares?

Kujo is a drama queen.

Says the creeper.
The two grad transfers ISU has coming in provide much needed depth and experience. Any D-1 coach has forgotten more about basketball than any of us on a message board will ever know, so I trust Prohm here.

Whiffing? Not securing a top recruit is not whiffing. My take is that ISU has put themselves in a position to have a shot to get this type of player. You cant win them all.

Finally, this obsession/vendetta with CyTwins is weird. If he is truly doing this, that is also weird, but who really cares?

Cy twins is what makes isu isu. I have said it before and will say it again, if isu fans didn't act as they do they wouldn't be made fun of so often.

Says the creeper.

Cy twins is what makes isu isu. I have said it before and will say it again, if isu fans didn't act as they do they wouldn't be made fun of so often.
Not many read your vomit besides Rocky Mountain toker. You guys are way out there

Depth? Don't you want some frontline starters first?

Not many read your vomit besides Rocky Mountain toker. You guys are way out there

Gram Spanier reamins an isu alum of the year and now another proud clone creeps on high school kids. How long will you keep this ID before being banned?

Good point relish.

You have to figure Solomon Young to be a starter. Beyond that is a question mark.

Ray Kasongo - transfer from TN

Cameron Lard + Jakolby Young - both redshirt freshmen.

You have to figure 1 of those 3 to start. I'm guessing Cameron or Jakolby.

Good point relish.

You have to figure Solomon Young to be a starter. Beyond that is a question mark.

Ray Kasongo - transfer from TN

Cameron Lard + Jakolby Young - both redshirt freshmen.

You have to figure 1 of those 3 to start. I'm guessing Cameron or Jakolby.
Long is a guard.

They've got plenty of good ones and I'm sure they'll get a few more good ones in the future.

Hoiberg got really good transfers. Prohm's so far haven't been near the talent level of Freddy's. Point and case Holden and Bowie. All I know is isu whiffed on top 4-5 juco transfer players. So obviously who ever they get their fans will be putting positive spin on it but I guess we shall so how good they are next season.

Reactions: Kurt Warner

Love clone posters make it sound like so many clone threads on here. One if you look there are 3 in last 100 threads with several other threads on other schools. 2nd threads dont die because same clone fans have half the post and don't let them die. I mean just look at the other thread with isu on first page that is on Nebraska transfer ed morrow visiting Ames and hadn't had a post in 9 days when a clone poster reignited it. Seriously 9 days with zero activity when some clone fan just brings it back from the dead as has happened multiple times before. It isn't helped with another clone having the ludicrous claim that isu didn't want morrow only reason he picked Marquette over them. Yeah I'm sure rather have Princeton grad transfer with 2 bum knees over morrow....

Last edited:
Reactions: RocknRollface
When the guys in the know for ISU put out the wishlist of the top 10 transfers they ended up with 1 who came down to ISU and Liberty. Great pull. The next 2 guys they just added were not even on the radar until they totally whiffed on the rest. This is no Fred on the transfers that is for sure.

When the guys in the know for ISU put out the wishlist of the top 10 transfers they ended up with 1 who came down to ISU and Liberty. Great pull. The next 2 guys they just added were not even on the radar until they totally whiffed on the rest. This is no Fred on the transfers that is for sure.

Clown fan gonna cry aka creeper will tell us how it really is.

Herky - of course they really didn't want the rest. Cause those guys choosing to go to KU, Marquette, Oregon and Xaiver, really were overrated and wouldn't fit the ISU system. But ISU really wanted a Princeton guy with 2 knee surgeries as their savior. Yep OK.

Love clone posters make it sound like so many clone threads on here. One if you look there are 3 in last 100 threads with several other threads on other schools. 2nd threads dont die because same clone fans have half the post and don't let them die. I mean just look at the other thread with isu on first page that is on Nebraska transfer ed morrow visiting Ames and hadn't had a post in 9 days when a clone poster reignited it. Seriously 9 days with zero activity when some clone fan just brings it back from the dead as has happened multiple times before. It isn't helped with another clone having the ludicrous claim that isu didn't want morrow only reason he picked Marquette over them. Yeah I'm sure rather have Princeton grad transfer with 2 bum knees over morrow....
You may not have a clue, but I will enlighten you. Transfers are brought in on a visit but must get a thumbs up by multiple folks on their visit. Morrow is not a shooter and did not fare well when scrimmaging with current players. I get the fact that you think you know better than folks connected with the program, but I will take their direction.

Lack of fire - stop the insanity. ISU offered all these guys you did not get. Go back to CF and also listen to the little ISU bitches Peterson and Williams. Maybe the last guys you got to accept will be great. But very clear out of your 3 transfers only 1 had an ISU offer early (and he chose ISU over Liberty) and the other 2 had no ISU offers until you struck out on 9 others. Jesus dude. You are embarrassing. Even your ISU pals are pissed.

Lack of fire - stop the insanity. ISU offered all these guys you did not get. Go back to CF and also listen to the little ISU bitches Peterson and Williams. Maybe the last guys you got to accept will be great. But very clear out of your 3 transfers only 1 had an ISU offer early (and he chose ISU over Liberty) and the other 2 had no ISU offers until you struck out on 9 others. Jesus dude. You are embarrassing. Even your ISU pals are pissed.
Don't know what you are talking about. Morrow was not a fit. The staff wanted the juco kid and the kid that chose UNC.

This grad transfer should be able to help Brady Ernst get up to par unless they have run him off already.

Signed, Dale Jones.
Are you saying Iowa ran dale Jones off after letting him play 2 years injured, and getting a degree? Iowa didn't even know they would have the option of a medical redshirt when they were out offering schollies to this class.

You may not have a clue, but I will enlighten you. Transfers are brought in on a visit but must get a thumbs up by multiple folks on their visit. Morrow is not a shooter and did not fare well when scrimmaging with current players. I get the fact that you think you know better than folks connected with the program, but I will take their direction.

Right because I forgot when reading stuff by isu rivals or clone fanatic head guy they talked about the OFFER Morrow had. Even Des Moines register said he had an offer. So those beat writers with more access than you were wrong. The guy you just brought in from UTSA isn't a great outside shooter either so how come they signed him after morrow picked Marquette? I love it guys pick some other schools only cause isu didn't want them. Though then again maybe prohm is taking a page from Campbell and making offers and non commit able offers.

Reactions: AHS2001
Jeepers - if not a fit why was he offered and why did Peterson and Williams say he and all the others were a big loss? And then Prohm extended offers for the first time to 2 other guys (the ones they finally got) this week when they missed out on the others? And why on CF were your recent guys never mentioned until you whiffed? Dude are you a Clone fan or just an asshole that posts douche pics of his kid on other boards? Seriously. ISU went hunting and missed big time. Let it go. You got a Princeton transfer with 2 knee surgeries and also a guy that took ISU over Liberty. Awesome.

Reactions: Hans81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT