ADVERTISEMENT

ISU vs Memphis

Klownz should blow them out. Key word is "should". Never know what a Klown will do.

Memphis with the TD! Did I hear a clone siren after the td? Memphis trolling little brother or what?

Low 40's seems like a sauna by comparison, but it's really windy down there today. Clones need to take advantage of the wind here.

how were they screwed out of a TD? The G was at least 4 yards downfield. Stupid on his part but by no means did the refs screw them.

Ball was on the 20 wasn’t it? He went about 1 foot past the 3 yard cussion just past the 17 yard line

Ball was on the 20 wasn’t it? He went about 1 foot past the 3 yard cussion just past the 17 yard line
And? Look I’m not even cheering for ISU but he was clearly past the 3 yards by at least a yard. It’s a penalty. The int reversal on the other hand is a tougher call imo

And? Look I’m not even cheering for ISU but he was clearly past the 3 yards by at least a yard. It’s a penalty. The int reversal on the other hand is a tougher call imo

And nothing. You said he was “at least 4 yards” and I was correcting your exaggeration

Can't find the audio link or web reference, but who was the ESPN person that said, "that's why they're Iowa State" after showing highlights of a missed field goal?
John Anderson?

Every time I see the field goal range line, when Iowa State has the ball, that quote "that's why they're Iowa State" always comes to mind.

DSUIL2RVAAU1dOJ

And nothing. You said he was “at least 4 yards” and I was correcting your exaggeration
I have no clue how to find the play and post it, but I will stand by my 4 yard call. Gladly admit it if I am wrong, either way, it was a penalty though

isu QB= no arm strength. Should have been picked 3-4 times by now, underthrown balls all day.
Tell Sonny Jurgensen about it. (Look him up.) All that matters is completions. No points for tight spirals. This isn't Olympic ice dancing.

ADVERTISEMENT