ADVERTISEMENT

It’s like rain on your wedding day

Hawk It Up

HR All-American
Sep 1, 2019
Isn’t it ironic.....

Pro-Trump Woman and QAnon Adherent Who Carried ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ Flag Died at U.S. Capitol After Being Trampled: Report

Rosanne Boyland‘s death during riots at the U.S. Capitol Complex was originally reported as the result of a “medical emergency.” New reporting, however, suggests she may have actually died being trampled to death by her fellow travelers amidst the pro-GOP mob last week.

more....

Eat shit OP, I came into this thread thinking we were going full in alanis morissette, leaving this thread thoroughly disappointed.

I feel drunk but I'm sober
I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby

And what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette

I feel drunk but I'm sober
I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby

And what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette

Do you have one hand in your pocket?

And the other one is fisting OP's mom.
silhouette-man-suit-tipping-his-260nw-209059858.jpg

Spill the beans. What’s the Pepsi thing all about? Ima assume it has to do with PepsiHawk, but I’m in the dark here.

Pepsicock.

It's when you start a thread with the same subject material someone else already has. Evidently, Pepsicock used to do it all the time, so people started referring to repeats as a "Pepsi thread."

Spill the beans. What’s the Pepsi thing all about? Ima assume it has to do with PepsiHawk, but I’m in the dark here.
Pepsicock.

It's when you start a thread with the same subject material someone else already has. Evidently, Pepsicock used to do it all the time, so people started referring to repeats as a "Pepsi thread."

Reactions: Hawk It Up

Lol. You need to have the mods pin that to the top.

WTF mang, how come you haven’t added “2000 Grand” yet?

I was JUST thinking of that reading through. I don’t think I could come up with an adequate definition. You take a crack at it...

ADVERTISEMENT