ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not Brian... Or is it?

Brian will demote himself after the season is over. He'll go back to coaching the OL.
That was the rumor with some of the podcasters. Even talk he was going to do it before this season. KF and BF have dug themselves a hole for BF. Tough to find a job when your ranking at your job is one of the lowest in the nation.

That was the rumor with some of the podcasters. Even talk he was going to do it before this season. KF and BF have dug themselves a hole for BF. Tough to find a job when your ranking at your job is one of the lowest in the nation.
Sounds good to me.

How do these "rumors" get started? Was it from an actual inside comment? Or, just imagination?

"Dug a hole" is right. BF should have left after last year and rebooted his career somewhere, anywhere. Get a HC job at a D2 school. Position coach in the NFL.

He's still young - he can still have a successful career. But, it needs a new and different starting point.

Sounds good to me.

How do these "rumors" get started? Was it from an actual inside comment? Or, just imagination?

"Dug a hole" is right. BF should have left after last year and rebooted his career somewhere, anywhere. Get a HC job at a D2 school. Position coach in the NFL.

He's still young - he can still have a successful career. But, it needs a new and different starting point.

Brian strikes me as a highly intelligent dude and pretty self-aware. He's on a record stating that he doesn't even know if he would ever want to be a head coach.

Brian strikes me as a highly intelligent dude and pretty self-aware. He's on a record stating that he doesn't even know if he would ever want to be a head coach.
A lot of hand holding and dancing for dollars associated with head coach level.

ADVERTISEMENT