ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time for Death Penalty for “Bababooey” screamers

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Another thing I bet we can all agree on.

What kind of country are we that tolerates this type of behavior? I’d be perfectly fine with outsourcing this to Saudi Arabia or Singapore. Enough already.

These, these are the people that should be shamed and doxed, etc.! It was mildly humorous once...about 20 years ago. It is stupid that some louts continue to do this.

Love the Baba Booey yell, but that's because I'm a big Howard fan. I heard mashed potatoes and even green beans yesterday at the US Open. Those people are annoying.

Reactions: 750075
The rest of the world must hate us

Fox’s audio has been jacked all tourney.

They’ll go in for a live shot to a green and you’ll hear polite golf clapping from another grrenside mic...

Their video sucks too. About a 50-50 chance the camera tracks the shot the entire way.

And the announcers are turrible.

I like their football coverage and was hoping golf would improve, but it’s still really bad, including the Titleist commercial disguised as a playing tips.

Just horrible.

Their video sucks too. About a 50-50 chance the camera tracks the shot the entire way.

And the announcers are turrible.

I like their football coverage and was hoping golf would improve, but it’s still really bad, including the Titleist commercial disguised as a playing tips.

Just horrible.

Yeah. My favorite is they tried to use Joel Klatt in like a Tom Rinaldi “feelings” piece. Didn’t come across at all on the broadcast,

On the online coverage, I did catch a likely rookie commentator say Phil is known for gambling and ask his analyst if Phil had any had any wagers going.

The analyst awkwardly replied with it being frowned upon...

giphy.gif

No idea if that actually worked. I’m not good at interwebs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT