ADVERTISEMENT

It’s your own fault if you expected something different from this f’n offense!

letterkenny-to-be-fair.gif

It’s exactly what I expected. Never entertained the idea we would have a scoring drive. Told everyone I knew to take UM -23.5. Easy money there boys. Just a big f’n pile of shit offense.
You've been unhinged for years. I highly doubt anyone is taking your advice on anything, much less gambling

It was exactly what most expected. No one else is bragging about being so smart though.

It’s exactly what I expected. Never entertained the idea we would have a scoring drive. Told everyone I knew to take UM -23.5. Easy money there boys. Just a big f’n pile of shit offense.
Yep.

I expected a shutout and that’s exactly what we got. The predictably of it all and the level of indifference I have going into a game are getting old.

I honestly can’t remember the last big game Iowa was in that I got amped for. I’m just so sick of this Brian Ferentz shit show inside a dumpster fire offense.

Reactions: Hawkstate1
Yep.

I expected a shutout and that’s exactly what we got. The predictably of it all and the level of indifference I have going into a game are getting old.

I honestly can’t remember the last big game Iowa was in that I got amped for. I’m just so sick of this Brian Ferentz shit show inside a dumpster fire offense.
I was actually tempted to bet the over on the over/under of .5 points that was being offered for each half on Iowa.

Thankfully I passed.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT