ADVERTISEMENT

It ended about how it started...

fan_4_life

HR MVP
Mar 30, 2004
Livermore, Iowa
One kick in the nuts after another.

Gambling bullsh!t derailed the season before it was ever started.

The Soldier Salute sh!t show with Mr. Fast Twitch.

The absolute throttling in Ann Arbor.

Another whooping from Cael.

Oh wait, a glimmer of hope... Iowa dominates John Smith and the edge wrestlers!!! We're Back Baby!!!

Then 4th at Big 10s with 1, yes 1 Finalist

And then Kansas City... 4 All Americans, a Finalist but PSU wins again and breaks the scoring record.

One kick to the nuts after another... I hope 2025 is better

Oh wait, a glimmer of hope... Iowa dominates John Smith and the edge wrestlers!!! We're Back Baby!!!

And then Kansas City... 4 All Americans, a Finalist but PSU wins again and breaks the scoring record.

Don't hold your breath.

I’m taking the under. It’s been nearly two decades of the same, impotent shit from Tommy.

Reactions: Fan In Black
Ramos won in 2014 and Clark in 2017. That's the previous biggest gap since Brands took over.
This has to be the worst season since 2002- 2003, right? Although that year we had a national champion (Mocco). I'd sure feel better about it if I felt like now that the gambling stuff is behind us, things are going to evolve and change for the better. I don't doubt that we will have more all Americans most years, but it also sure feels like the chances of us being competitive with Penn State on a regular basis feel next to zero unless something significant changes in a big way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT