ADVERTISEMENT

It was GOOD news!!!

Thomas Barnes

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I am happy to say what she wanted to talk about was that she is pregnant and I am going to be a dad!!! The only bad part is that her mom told her over and over again about how I need to change but she says that all the time. I am so happy!!!

Reactions: millah_22
Beaker-oh-shit.jpeg

Reactions: naturalmwa
Well Tom, the jig is officially up. A month ago you said your wife had her tubes tied and now she is preggers? Time to reveal yourself. Even you couldn't keep up with all the bullshit you typed.

Yup the first rule of trolling is to not come on to strong and reveal little about yourself. You can never keep up with the lies. Plus your a complete loser for having a fake internet personality. Do you strangle kittens then rape them?

I know and she asked our doctor what happened but he said nothing is for sure. He said it still has a 1 per cent chance after that. I never wanted it to happen because I thought I might want kids and this is a blessing!!
It's a miracle baby! What will you name it?

Reactions: dgordo
Yup the first rule of trolling is to not come on to strong and reveal little about yourself. You can never keep up with the lies. Plus your a complete loser for having a fake internet personality. Do you strangle kittens then rape them?

Hey troll of the year my cousin came on here and he did something with the computer and found a few things about you. You are Tennesseewaltz and texmichfan and all the other stupid names and I knew it because all of those people talked like they were trying to slowly let us know who they are. The JIG IS REALLY UP FOR YOU!!! Look it up anybody that wants to know more about the troll trying to ruin my best day! He will keep looking up and finding the new people you started. I was being nice when I hinted you are a faker but not anymore!!

I do not know yet and it depends on if it is a girl or a boy but I will have to think about it maybe Thomas if it is a boy.
Didn't the Angel tell you? They come in dreams for the father. Go to sleep and let us know tomorrow. This is so exciting.

Come on TB, I enjoy your nonsense as much as anyone but you really need to keep a notebook of your stories. Can't have slip ups like this

I do not have stories that I write down about myself do you?? Does everybody just call you a liar when you said you were having a baby?? What is wrong with people here they are sad stalker people that can never be happy for somebody on there best day!!

So in about 8 months there will be another mouth for our tazlx dollars to feed. Terrific. Keep producing offspring
I do not have stories that I write down about myself do you?? Does everybody just call you a liar when you said you were having a baby?? What is wrong with people here they are sad stalker people that can never be happy for somebody on there best day!!
This isn't a good day for us TB, just another mouth for our tax dollars to feed in 8 months.

Reactions: HRiscool
Hey troll of the year my cousin came on here and he did something with the computer and found a few things about you. You are Tennesseewaltz and texmichfan and all the other stupid names and I knew it because all of those people talked like they were trying to slowly let us know who they are. The JIG IS REALLY UP FOR YOU!!! Look it up anybody that wants to know more about the troll trying to ruin my best day! He will keep looking up and finding the new people you started. I was being nice when I hinted you are a faker but not anymore!!

Wrong but good try. Tom K. knows who I am. you should probably just give up

And how did your cousin accomplish this? Is he a mod?

Good news Thomas I have a friend in Denver who just started a babysitting company and is look for some full time work. Maybe we can all sit down and meet together sometime and get her some biz. Possibly have a bowl or two? Just let me know and we can meet up.

I do not know yet and it depends on if it is a girl or a boy but I will have to think about it maybe Thomas if it is a boy.
How about Tomasinna if it is a girl?
And Congrats! Thank goodness you've got an awesome career now so you can support a family.

What we know:

Mrs. Barnes had her tubes tied and can not be pregnant.
However, the doctor said there was a 1% chance she
could even with tied tubes. So we are looking at the biggest
bull$h!ter in "Denver" who is Mr. Barnes.

This fairy tale will get even better in the coming weeks, so stay
tuned:

1. Javier will beat the crap out of Thomas Barnes in a Lamaze Class.

2. Thomas Barnes will get fired from his "Sales Job".

3. Mrs. Barnes will appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show as she tells
about her life as a transgender person who was inspired by
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

What we know:

Mrs. Barnes had her tubes tied and can not be pregnant.
However, the doctor said there was a 1% chance she
could even with tied tubes. So we are looking at the biggest
bull$h!ter in "Denver" who is Mr. Barnes.

This fairy tale will get even better in the coming weeks, so stay
tuned:

1. Javier will beat the crap out of Thomas Barnes in a Lamaze Class.

2. Thomas Barnes will get fired from his "Sales Job".

3. Mrs. Barnes will appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show as she tells
about her life as a transgender person who was inspired by
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.
Lute is the best

Good news Thomas I have a friend in Denver who just started a babysitting company and is look for some full time work. Maybe we can all sit down and meet together sometime and get her some biz. Possibly have a bowl or two? Just let me know and we can meet up.

So you want me to have my baby stay with your druggy friend and you?? Does he molest kids to??? I think you are the biggest idiot on this website and that takes a lot!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT