ADVERTISEMENT

It was GOOD news!!!

in the old days of hrot there would have been a thread by now from javier talking about getting someone elses wife pregnant. i miss the old hrot.

Now, either multiple people are going to do it and it will be awkward, or nobody will because they think somebody else is going to......

It's the Javier parallax.

Reactions: dgordo and MN.HAWK
Lute I think it is you that you are talking about does God not bless my baby to? You talk about God and being good and doing the right things and then you say these terrible thing to me and my wife and it makes me think you are fake and really a mean jerk.

Hey Thomas want a hit? Celebration toke maybe?

giphy.gif

Nope don't smoke because I fall under the regulations of the FAA that trump state law. But I'm not a dick who generalizes those who smoke pot as idiots nor do I care about getting into other peoples individual rights, especially concerning growing and smoking a a plant that comes out of the ground. If you would like to see my job next time I land in DEN we can meet up or if you pass through ORD, where I am based at, we can. Hopefully before you get too busy with the kid.

Reactions: millah_22
Barnes was gonna go to work...until he got high.
He was gonna sell cable TV ...but then he got high.
Now he's stuck with his jewish mother and law, and you wanna know why?- cause he got high, cause he got high, cause he got high.

If your wife is actually pregnant, and you are real, then in a month or two, you will be able to give us a picture of you holding the sonogram photo.

If your wife is actually pregnant, and you are real, then in a month or two, you will be able to give us a picture of you holding the sonogram photo.

Sadly, he will be able to google image search and grab something off page 62, so no one will be able to track down where it came from. Just like his profile pic.

Sadly, he will be able to google image search and grab something off page 62, so no one will be able to track down where it came from. Just like his profile pic.

Well obviously we need the face in his avatar in the picture with the sonogram. A newspaper would help as well.

Reactions: anon_snp6dc585nnj4
I had one sale but I was stressed all day thinking about not knowing what she needed to tell me. I will do better because my wife says I am selling for 2 now!!

Listen my friend. These people teasing you are just jealous. It's obvious you're a winner destined to join the 1%. Everyone knows telemarketing pyramid schemes are where the big bucks are. And besides, if your sales don't materialize you can always sell your child. Silk Road 3.0 is a great place to get seven figures for your baby jesus . . . ooops, typo, I meant baby genius.

Well obviously we need the face in his avatar in the picture with the sonogram. A newspaper would help as well.
I want him to take a pic of an incoming envelope with his name and address printed on it. He can black out the street address and just have his name and Denver, Co on it. That would satisfy my doubts. We all know that's not happening and why though.

Go to the thread, "Does this guy look familiar to anyone?"

Thomas Barnes as been discovered to be Charles
Crawford

Lutehawk is a angry troll with no picture and talks really big. I am not Crawford pea brain!!
Out of curiosity, why did you pick Crawford's pic to represent you? Do you know the guy? I have no doubt that you aren't him which is why I don't feel bad for "outing" you. I also have no doubt that you aren't Thomas Barnes and should probably come up with a new persona. This TB character has too many holes. Time to cut your losses and move on. Let's see what else you can come up with.

ADVERTISEMENT