ADVERTISEMENT

It was refreshing to hear the democrats refer to Trump as former President or President Trump

KFsdisciple

HB Legend
Jul 3, 2003
Listening to the Cheatle hearing and for a few hours in a hearing the democrats seemed to set aside their bucket of hate for all things Donald Trump and actually called him President or Former President. I never thought I'd live to see the day when there was a hint of respect from them in regards specifically to Trump.

Love the man or hate the man, it was nice to hear. Well done to them for that.

Don't expect it to continue.

Based on Kamala's recent rally speeches, Dems are back to the divisive language and "trump is an existential threat to America," the same kind of language that got us to an assassination attempt and Biden said needed to be dialed back only 9 days ago.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Based on Kamala's recent rally speeches, Dems are back to the divisive language and "trump is an existential threat to America," the same kind of language that got us to an assassination attempt and Biden said needed to be dialed back only 9 days ago.
So, she's supposed to heap praise on the twice impeached, sexual abuser, convicted felon Former President Trump on the campaign trail? Really?

So, she's supposed to heap praise on the twice impeached, sexual abuser, convicted felon Former President Trump on the campaign trail? Really?
It's an awful lot ask that the candidates focus on their policies and agendas and stop treating each other with malice. Trump is guilty too, so I'm not giving him a pass. My only point was that it was nice for a few hours, the leaders behaved like grown-ups.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Well said. And crazy, old man Trump will continue his vile rhetoric and should be met in kind by Harris and fellow Democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97

Not much you can do about that, it is just the simple truth. Of course he is a huge threat to America and democracy.

Listening to the Cheatle hearing and for a few hours in a hearing the democrats seemed to set aside their bucket of hate for all things Donald Trump and actually called him President or Former President. I never thought I'd live to see the day when there was a hint of respect from them in regards specifically to Trump.

Love the man or hate the man, it was nice to hear. Well done to them for that.
Who’s that you’re talking about? The Orange (and red) Turd?

That tradition ended circa Jan 7, 2020.
I feel like trump started using "Crooked Joe Biden" before Jan 7, but you might be right. Let's see, the past few days we have seen trump post that Biden is a threat to Democracy, multiple "Crooked Joe" posts, and attacks on Kamala. Talk about no respect. He's the worst.

It's an awful lot ask that the candidates focus on their policies and agendas and stop treating each other with malice. Trump is guilty too, so I'm not giving him a pass. My only point was that it was nice for a few hours, the leaders behaved like grown-ups.
Trump's character, and lack thereof, is a huge part of this election. Never has a major party nominated a convicted felon. The fact he's a former president makes it even worse. There's nothing not grown up about making that a focal point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT