ADVERTISEMENT

"Its a beautiful sight"

Let me save this thread:

Bewbs_b2c8f3_953053.jpg

All I can say is get your licks in now, cons. In 4 months it's our turn.
You’re already burning, looting, destroying businesses, closing freeways, assaulting first responders and forcing innocent people to “say it out loud”
It’s already your turn, but you’ll be crushed by Real Americans...,.anarchists!

You’re already burning, looting, destroying businesses, closing freeways, assaulting first responders and forcing innocent people to “say it out loud”
It’s already your turn, but you’ll be crushed by Real Americans...,.anarchists!
Too bad we don't have a real leader instead of our fascist wannabe dictator.

wait... you’re calling anarchists real Americans?
Nope...Anarchists = fake woke white libs using BLM as human shields.
Fortunately, most successful hardworking great African Americans raising families are embarrassed by and reject BLM and you.

Last edited:
Link to these successful, hardworking, and “great” black people “raising families” (nice dog whistle, there!) being embarrassed by BLM?
Don’t need a link, I’m out amongst the people helping the underprivileged every day.
Race and color is irrelevant to me

We already know that Trump is a horrible person. The disappointing thing is his deplorable followers, laughing along. He could probably tell the story of raping each of their mothers and they'd just laugh right along.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Facist?
Trump economy is completely opposite of fascist, you on the other hand want government to be your mommy
fascism
noun

fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi- \
Definition of fascism

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Reactions: gohawks50
By the way, I’m in the camp who’s totally embarrassed Trump is the President and chosen to be the one to fight the Progressive liberal agenda.
I will not vote for him and certainly not progressive Joe

fascism
noun

fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi- \
Definition of fascism

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
No economic regimentation in Trump America

Yes, there is. The efforts to protect wealth is definitely a form of economic regimentation. Still, the whole concept of fascism is way more closely aligned with Trump and the far right than anything progressive or moderate.

Reactions: ping72
You will never be the poster child for a democratic society. Something must have happened in your childhood. Or are you still there?
Who cares if he's not, the issue is Mitch McConnell isn't. That's a huge obstacle to democracy and the well being of our nation.

Uhm... his tax cuts were designed for the rich to get richer. His attacking/dismantling the educational system is designed to keep the poor and minorities in poverty.

That’s exactly what he’s doing.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Who cares if he's not, the issue is Mitch McConnell isn't. That's a huge obstacle to democracy and the well being of our nation.
Why? A Dem President with a Dem Senate wouldn’t wait a day to appoint a new justice

Uhm... his tax cuts were designed for the rich to get richer. His attacking/dismantling the educational system is designed to keep the poor and minorities in poverty.

That’s exactly what he’s doing.
Turn off CNN.
If you have a job his tax cuts helped you

Last edited:
Why? A Dem President with a Dem Senate wouldn’t wait a day to appoint a new justice
The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT