ADVERTISEMENT

It's Amy Coney Barrett

So Trumpian. As is her cult membership. This woman is mentally ill...

Jebus. She looks effing insane. So a great fit for all these dumb@$$ Magat cults members.

33626668-8773521-image-a-2_1601056692636.jpg

Reactions: Fluffles
As I said it can be done in a couple days. Any attempt at this "months" crap is an attempt for the left to stall and delay.
I received a call to action email today by mistake from MoveOn. They specifically mention delay as a primary strategy. That and donating money. Just $3/week is all it takes!

Crazy cult? I’m Catholic, as are millions of others. What’s your deal?
No, I’m talking about the People of Praise whackos. You probably knew that though. I’d plead ignorance to this if I was on the right too...

Reactions: FSUTribe76
No, I’m talking about the People of Praise whackos. You probably knew that though. I’d plead ignorance to this if I was on the right too...
‘People of Praise inspired the hit TV show the Handmaids Tale’.

Uh. No......the award winning book ‘The Handmaids Tale’ probably inspired the TV show coincidentally of THE EXACT SAME NAME. This doesn’t even superficially pass for journalism. I read that and stopped reading any more.

So believe that there is no federal right to privacy; obligation to give Miranda warning should be abolished and separate but equal was an acceptable federal standard and There was no basis for integration.
You forgot that blacks are only 3/5ths of a person.

‘People of Praise inspired the hit TV show the Handmaids Tale’.

Uh. No......the award winning book ‘The Handmaids Tale’ probably inspired the TV show coincidentally of THE EXACT SAME NAME. This doesn’t even superficially pass for journalism. I read that and stopped reading any more.
You focused on the least important facet in an attempt to deflect from this batshit crazy cult’s behavior. She defers to her husband on everything, including her votes. Welcome to Saudi America.

@Rudolph where you at my fellow POTY? I so loved reading you tl:dr posts, and your absent behavior has forced me in the weeds. Please return.
Fück man this shit is nuts. HROT is nuts. So I'm offline now. Like shortly I'm about to have a foursome with @BlackNGoldBleeder and his wife and her daughter. Been eating dick-friendly foods for three weeks in anticipation, wild oats n shit. About to fill so many holes with so much goo bruh. So much goo.

Reactions: Moral
Whelp, the left and moderates/independents have learned a valuable lesson. Elections do have consequences. This is a great reminder for them 38 days away from the most important election in US history. They won’t forget.

Dems have to be careful of the way they attack her in the hearings.

This. This. And. THIS.

There is nothing to be gained by attacking her at the hearings.

If asked whether they would vote to confirm, the standard answer from any Democratic Senator should be "I'm going to apply the McConnell /Graham Rule. No SCOTUS nominee should be considered in an election year. That rule was applied to Merrick Garland in 2016 and I will adhere to it in 2020. There is no need to talk about the nominee's qualifications. My vote will be based upon procedure and precedent set in 2016."

The GOP has their candidate who will help God-fearing Christians refuse to do business with icky gay people, undermine icky and gross gay marriage, judicially invalidate the Affordable Care Act (even though the GOP supposedly abhors judicial legislation), overturn Roe v. Wade (even though the GOP supposed abhors governmental intrusion into a person's personal liberties and freedom). And that candidate will be confirmed. It is set in stone. There is nothing to be gained by an intense fire fight.

Win in November. Win big. And use the "elections have consequences" weapon. There is a lot that can be accomplished. And, quite frankly, no matter how hard the GOP has packed the courts, the generation coming up won't tolerate a large number of what the older GOP is trying to sell to 2020 America.

Laser focus on November 3rd.

You focused on the least important facet in an attempt to deflect from this batshit crazy cult’s behavior. She defers to her husband on everything, including her votes. Welcome to Saudi America.
Isn’t that what women should do?

Most liberal dudes would tell their women what to do as well, but they are afraid she’d kick their ass.
This might be most be the most tiny-dick comment ever here. Such a foreign concept to Trumpanzees that we’d prefer women have the freedom to make their own choices, and that we don’t want our daughters suppressing their intellect.

Watching Mitch and Donald work on this is like watching those two Iowa State guys run into each other on that punt return.

What exactly do they do that are "whackos" and can you give me evidence to back that up?

Fück man this shit is nuts. HROT is nuts. So I'm offline now. Like shortly I'm about to have a foursome with @BlackNGoldBleeder and his wife and her daughter. Been eating dick-friendly foods for three weeks in anticipation, wild oats n shit. About to fill so many holes with so much goo bruh. So much goo.

HROT is nuts, fa sho.

As far as everything else is concerned, when you got up this morning, the closest thing you were getting to ass today was poking your finger through the toilet paper.

The BBQ was great, though. 👍😄

Reactions: Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT