ADVERTISEMENT

It's Beginning: Historic Church Removes George Washington Plaques

I had forgotten about Washington and Lee ever since this church destroyed their history. Can't believe it's been three years.

Only idiots like you and IAFBnBB think politics is a black and white, zero-sum game, and it's because of troglodytes like you that no one can have intelligent discourse anymore.
The grey area has been shrinking for 2 generations. I didn't cause it and not my fault you either don't realize it or don't like it. As far as intelligent discourse, what kind of discourse was it when you guys were calling me a Nazi for liking candidate Trump?

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time before it's monuments and Mt. Rushmore. Only a matter of time...Sad!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.8aa6649ece2f

Oh knoes! In the 2020s we might only have statues to white men who didn’t enslave other human beings and treat them like animals. Quelle horreur!

giphy.gif

Monuments all of the country, were approved and erected by a small number of people. Rarely, if ever, was anything erected where approval was put forth to the local populace. They may have been petitioned by and funded by very small groups, but that is it. I, in no way support mobs tearing them down, but I'm guessing the majority of people could care less whether most of these exist or don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT