ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S GAME DAY, BITCHES! WOOOO!

wow wow wow

queeg-caine-mutiny.gif

Perfect response.

Yep. The one started in 1999 and that ACC is 12-8-3 in.

Sidebar since 1999 the BIG has won one basketball championship with 1 team while the ACC won 9 with 5 (though interestingly enough one of them later left ACC for BIG, smart bastards )
Yeah, is the BIG really gonna talk basketball?
End of the year, Title Basketball.

Reactions: noleclone2
Who in the heck are those offensive linemen in FSU jerseys?
Lotta talk about the running backs, whom have shown up, breaking tackles, etc…
Truth is, Alex Atkin’s men have been the story.
Finally. Finally. Finally, FSU has an offensive line that can do some work.

It's Duquesne. I'll withhold judgement until after next week.

Who in the heck are those offensive linemen in FSU jerseys?
Lotta talk about the running backs, whom have shown up, breaking tackles, etc…
Truth is, Alex Atkin’s men have been the story.
Finally. Finally. Finally, FSU has an offensive line that can do some work.

This is with us on our 4th center. Losing 3 centers would have been season ending in the past. When Trickett was coaching the OL, losing 3 OL period would have been devastating because we always were so undermanned because so few were willing to play for him. Thankfully we are finally recovering from that 11 year disaster.

Damn it. I don't get to see 2nd half of FSU game or if Dubuque can come back. This game has huge ramifications for the CFB playoffs.

I looked it up Tate over last three years is now 18 for 33 with four ints and four sacks.

And still looking for his first career td pass
Indeed. I hear sometimes he really looks great at practice and knows the book. I think at this point it is clear he just can’t handle the real pressures of the game

They’re seriously competing with each other. When’s the last time we saw running backs pushing each other? 2012?
Even crazier is the best runner on team may be the QB and we have not even unleashed him on purpose. Coupled with how he is throwing and the line is blocking and this offense could be really something.

Side bar, I have been disappointed in our punter today. He has regressed.

Even crazier is the best runner on team may be the QB and we have not even unleashed him on purpose. Coupled with how he is throwing and the line is blocking and this offense could be really something.

Side bar, I have been disappointed in our punter today. He has regressed.

He May as well have not shown up. Hope he has a lot of comparable performances this year

Reactions: noleclone2
We need to work on Tate passing this drive and if it is still terrible it’s time to burn Duffys red shirt and start getting him some time last few drives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT