ADVERTISEMENT

It's getting even worse for you poors.

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007

Used cars have become unaffordable​

New YorkCNN Business —
High prices and rising interest rates are putting used cars out of reach for a growing number of car shoppers.

That’s bad news for CarMax, the nation’s largest used car dealer. CarMax reported Thursday that its earnings plunged 54% as the number of cars it sold in the quarter fell 6.4% compared to a year ago.

The company blamed “vehicle affordability challenges that stem from widespread inflationary pressures, as well as climbing interest rates and low consumer confidence

Full article:

Reactions: pepsicock
Surprised racism isn’t somehow to blame. I would like to see a study on sale price of car by race. Then we will know the truth about “affordability.”

• Wow
Reactions: sob5
Surprised racism isn’t somehow to blame. I would like to see a study on sale price of car by race. Then we will know the truth about “affordability.”
How did this handle sneak off of ignore?

Used cars have become unaffordable​

New YorkCNN Business —
High prices and rising interest rates are putting used cars out of reach for a growing number of car shoppers.

That’s bad news for CarMax, the nation’s largest used car dealer. CarMax reported Thursday that its earnings plunged 54% as the number of cars it sold in the quarter fell 6.4% compared to a year ago.

The company blamed “vehicle affordability challenges that stem from widespread inflationary pressures, as well as climbing interest rates and low consumer confidence

Full article:
So, do you think Biden should nationalize the car industry?

So, do you think Biden should nationalize the car industry?
If they do they got to get this fancy choreography for the military that I’m seeing out of super power north korea

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hawkosx
Whoa! Welcome back! I bet about 1/8th of HORT is happy to see you return!
Fail to see the humor in my diversity as an individual. Haha, that guy is 1/8 black. This makes me 100% black in the eyes of the police, and I deal with it daily. Systemic racism at work.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I’ve watched a bunch of videos saying basically the saying same thing as this.

Just bought a car for my son privately. Way too good to pass up. It was a steal for the condition.

I don't think the seller had any clue what it was worth.

Oh well, he was pleased.

ADVERTISEMENT