ADVERTISEMENT

It's now legal to run over protesters in some states

You like linking social media posts so why don't you link to all the posts on HROT where the left supports blocking traffic.

I don't care if you're a lefty or righty, if you're blocking an interstate or Highway by standing there, I don't feel sorry one bit if you get hit.

Exactly. It could be a right wing anti abortion group OR the SJW snowflakes. I'm all in favor of running over anyone blocking traffic. And if you have to swerve a bit not to miss them I'm ok with that also.

I'd be willing to bet that there isn't a single poster on this board that would have the balls to see a group of protesters in the street, and then floor it to hit them.

Me: In pink
You: The other one

d0LQ4.gif

The driver should be charged with murder. Period. However in modern day knuckle dragger GrOuPie AmeriKKKa killing protestors with cars will soon be BAU.
Which university are you a professor at comrade?

Are you that ignorant that you believe people should be allowed to stop traffic on highways and interstates?

People in these vehicles are rightfully fearful for their safety and possibly even their lives from you left-wing wacko ****ers.

They have every right to attempt to get away even if it means running over some of your professors

Awesome, the right now defends murder and you want the left to apologize for making you kill us. Thats some deplorable new flavor of personal responsibility.
But it's not murder.

You are continuing to show your Insanity. Thank you for proving that you're a leftist loon

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
Which university are you a professor at comrade?

Are you that ignorant that you believe people should be allowed to stop traffic on highways and interstates?

People in these vehicles are rightfully fearful for their safety and possibly even their lives from you left-wing wacko ****ers.

They have every right to attempt to get away even if it means running over some of your professors
Notice how you felt the need to change the facts? You must know your murderous position is weak. There may be hope in there.

Notice how you felt the need to change the facts? You must know your murderous position is weak. There may be hope in there.
You "liked" the Communist professors post. That tells us all we need to know about you. You think it's perfectly fine for the left to block streets and highways with no repercussions from the motorists that are fearful for their safety.

Please, please, please try blocking the traffic in front of my car.

I cheered last year when BLM protestors closed many of the roads in and out of downtown Miami in response to repeated police murders of black men. Until the suburban corporates suffer in traffic, they will never reign in their terror squads known as the police. Protest is often about making life uncomfortable for others. Murder is not an appropriate response for having your time inconvenienced by protests of your neighbors.

I cheered last year when BLM protestors closed many of the roads in and out of downtown Miami in response to repeated police murders of black men. Until the suburban corporates suffer in traffic, they will never reign in their terror squads known as the police. Protest is often about making life uncomfortable for others. Murder is not an appropriate response for having your time inconvenienced by protests of your neighbors.
I have no doubt that you cheered.

Thank you for being honest about what the left represents even though there are some of your compatriots that try to deny that it's the base of the Democrat Party doing this shit.

You are a special kind of disgusting and I hope you try and block the freeway in front of me someday

But it's not murder.
It is the purposeful killing of another human not for defense or in war or by accident, but because you don't like them and they are in your way. Now murder might really be a legal term and now that this is legal, it may technically be the wrong term. But I think it best sums up who you are now. You are a proponent of killing those who get in your way.

It is the purposeful killing of another human not for defense or in war or by accident, but because you don't like them and they are in your way. Now murder might really be a legal term and now that this is legal, it may technically be the wrong term. But I think it best sums up who you are now. You are a proponent of killing those who get in your way.
Oh honey I wouldn't even bat an eye in extinguishing your life if you were in my way threatening the safety of me or my family

You "liked" the Communist professors post. That tells us all we need to know about you. You think it's perfectly fine for the left to block streets and highways with no repercussions from the motorists that are fearful for their safety.

Please, please, please try blocking the traffic in front of my car.
Again, you feel the need to change the facts. I've hardly lit into you and you're already running down the road. Watchout, that's a killing field now.

Reactions: Tunadog
I have no doubt that you cheered.

Thank you for being honest about what the left represents even though there are some of your compatriots that try to deny that it's the base of the Democrat Party doing this shit.

You are a special kind of disgusting and I hope you try and block the freeway in front of me someday

I'm a libertarian. You are an ignorant, backward, knuckle-dragging, GrOuPie who is the scourge of this planet.

I'm a libertarian. You are an ignorant, backward, knuckle-dragging, GrOuPie who is the scourge of this planet.
Libertarian my ass you don't know the first thing about being a libertarian.

Libertarians don't do what you were cheering in Miami. Left-wing loons do. JFC

Libertarian my ass you don't know the first thing about being a libertarian.

Libertarians don't do what you were cheering in Miami. Left-wing loons do. JFC

Libertarians are anti-violence. Chicken hawks like you would never understand.

Reactions: millah_22
Libertarians are anti-violence. Chicken hawks like you would never understand.
LOL. Libertarians don't believe in rioting in the streets and putting communities at risk by blocking traffic and stopping cars along with pulling people out of the cars and beating the shit out of them.

Which university are you a professor at?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT