ADVERTISEMENT

It's now legal to run over protesters in some states

I have no doubt that you cheered.

Thank you for being honest about what the left represents even though there are some of your compatriots that try to deny that it's the base of the Democrat Party doing this shit.

You are a special kind of disgusting and I hope you try and block the freeway in front of me someday
What a value system you are representing. Killing people makes you gleeful while defending people's lives makes you disgusted. You're doing an excellent job representing the right. Please continue. Get an avatar while you think up your retort. How about this one? He's kind of cute and should fit after you crop out the truck.

Jakub-Markiewicz-Burnaby-Mountain-Kinder-Morgan-contractor-truck-w3000.jpg

Do you even watch any of these videos? As soon as you put your hands on my door or hit my car or try and stop my vehicle you are threatening me. You are a special kind of moron

The video I quoted showed a car plowing through a crowd at full speed. The crowd did not pose a threat to the driver.

Reactions: naturalmwa
All because of an online discussion? You have some issues OP.
LOL at the guy who stalks most of my posts.

If I get a chance to run over somebody why would I make it some random dude? Why wouldn't I make it some left-wing loon that's polluting our planet? I mean, since we're playing these hypotheticals I should get to choose

I changed nothing comrade.
You did indeed. You made up points about me, rather than dealing with the actual facts of the topic. Perhaps you are so used to being dishonest, you don't know when you are guilty of the offence. Lucky for you, I'm here to make you a better person, even if I have to run you over with the truth.

Reactions: ScoutRefugee
LOL. Libertarians don't believe in rioting in the streets and putting communities at risk by blocking traffic and stopping cars along with pulling people out of the cars and beating the shit out of them.

Which university are you a professor at?

The BLM protestors in Miami simply stopped traffic. They did not pull anyone out of their cars. Since you are so afraid of your shadow, maybe you can do us all a favor and see if Uber Eats will deliver Golden Corral to you. That way no one gets killed and you can sulk in your misery at home while you watch what remains of FoxNews.

Challenge accepted
The people that say they'd have no problem flooring the gas and plowing into protesters remind me of a guy I work with. He's a fat dude, mid-40's. All he does is talk about his guns, and how badass it is to have a license to carry. He always talks about how if an armed robber came into a place and he was present, it'd be "game over" and the robber would be taken out. With that said, the guy is a pussy, and I highly doubt he'd ever actually have the balls to make a move. It's really easy to say you'd do something online when you're talking to people that don't actually know you.

Reactions: hawkbirch
What a value system you are representing. Killing people makes you gleeful while defending people's lives makes you disgusted. You're doing an excellent job representing the right. Please continue. Get an avatar while you think up your retort. How about this one? He's kind of cute and should fit after you crop out the truck.

Jakub-Markiewicz-Burnaby-Mountain-Kinder-Morgan-contractor-truck-w3000.jpg
You're so cute. You always twist things to fit your agenda. Bottom line is you protest in the street you take a chance of getting run over. You try and stop vehicles or open their doors you are really chancing it that you are going to die.

Only a left-wing douchebag would try and turn that into what you are doing. Yourcause is ridiculous

The fact is that blocking roads is no excuse to kill someone, even if they are blocking that road illegally. Our country has a long tradition of taking it to the streets. From the Vietnam War protests to the Civil Rights marches to women's suffrage all the way back to the original tea dumping movement.

Our country was literally born from protest. Without it, we wouldn't exist at all.

So for any politician, or HROT poster for that matter, to cheer on something like that not only proves their lack of humanity, but their complete ignorance of our country's history and why we are American in the first place.

The people that say they'd have no problem flooring the gas and plowing into protesters remind me of a guy I work with. He's a fat dude, mid-40's. All he does is talk about his guns, and how badass it is to have a license to carry. He always talks about how if an armed robber came into a place and he was present, it'd be "game over" and the robber would be taken out. With that said, the guy is a pussy, and I highly doubt he'd ever actually have the balls to make a move. It's really easy to say you'd do something online when you're talking to people that don't actually know you.

Most of these types are complete pussies. They cheer from the safety of their couches while soldiers and policemen kill brown people here and on the other side of the planet.

Reactions: naturalmwa
If a bunch of people stopped my car in Brazil, I'm pretty sure I'd run their asses over too. The first time someone reached for my door, drop into low gear and punch it.
Did you watch the video? That's not what happened. Everyone of you who defend this law feel the need to modify the facts. Defend purposefully targeting a peaceful protester who is simply in your way or admit this law is wrong.

Wait, are you telling me those are conservatives blocking traffic?

No I am telling you there arent many HROT posters on the left condoning protesters that block traffic.

Reading this thread it's pretty clear you have problems with logic.

Poster: they shouldn't run over people.

Terre: So you think it's okay for libtards to block traffic?!?!?!?

I'm not pro-running over.

I am pro-get off the effing road.

Well put however if someone is trying to rush a loved one to the hospital (or an ambulance/fire truck/etc is trying to get to someone or take them to get help) and these guys hold them up then I say run them over if you have to.

Protesting on streets and highways is stupid, dangerous, and bad for society. Go find a park or a sidewalk.

I'd be willing to bet that there isn't a single poster on this board that would have the balls to see a group of protesters in the street, and then floor it to hit them.
Blocking the road? No. Attacking my car and threatening me, I'm flooring it.

Reactions: Tom Paris
You guys are hilarious.

There is enough documented history of the left being violent and destructive particularly in blocking traffic pulling people out of cars and hurting them that every single person that is stopped by a crowd has enough Reasonable Doubt to defend themselves by getting out of the situation anyway they can even if it involves running over some left-wing professor

Do you even watch any of these videos? As soon as you put your hands on my door or hit my car or try and stop my vehicle you are threatening me. You are a special kind of moron
You sure didn't. The car was safely stopped and the crowd kept their distance until the car threatened them. Lets be clear about who the dangerous element is in this scenario.

LOL at the guy who stalks most of my posts.

If I get a chance to run over somebody why would I make it some random dude? Why wouldn't I make it some left-wing loon that's polluting our planet? I mean, since we're playing these hypotheticals I should get to choose
Smart, if you are going to murder, go premeditated first degree all the way.

No I am telling you there arent many HROT posters on the left condoning protesters that block traffic.

Reading this thread it's pretty clear you have problems with logic.

Poster: they shouldn't run over people.

Terre: So you think it's okay for libtards to block traffic?!?!?!?
Uh, you rejected the notion that the left is supporting blocking highways and traffic. I refuted it.

all you have to do is look up and down this thread and you see The Usual Suspects, all Lefties, defending blocking traffic and stopping vehicles.

And if you actually think the one Professor is a Libertarian you're dumber than you sound

Lol, internet tough guy. My favorite kind of doucher.
Oh, That's not internet tough guy that's reality. Anybody with balls would do what they have to to protect their family. Sorry if that offends you little snowflake

I completely agree. In OP's first post, he specifically said "blocking the road."
Well, if you block the road people in the cars should try and push their way through and not be intimidated by a bunch of left-wing idiots. So at that point the choice of where this goes next is up to the left-wing professors blocking the highway.

They either move and let the people pass peacefully or they get pushed out of the way by the car and if someone happens to get run over, well, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

You sure didn't. The car was safely stopped and the crowd kept their distance until the car threatened them. Lets be clear about who the dangerous element is in this scenario.
The car is not threatening them the car is trying to leave. Once you try and stop the car from leaving then any liability for your safety is up to you the left-wing idiot standing in the street.

Reactions: ditchdigger59
Well, if you block the road people in the cars should try and push their way through and not be intimidated by a bunch of left-wing idiots. So at that point the choice of where this goes next is up to the left-wing professors blocking the highway.

They either move and let the people pass peacefully or they get pushed out of the way by the car and if someone happens to get run over, well, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes
Totally bro, totally.

Totally bro, totally.
I know facts are Kryptonite to you idiots. My statement is exactly correct

It is up to the people in the road to allow cars to pass through once they try and pass through. If you do not and you try to physically stop the car, that is a threat and you deserve anything you get at that point including being run over

Arent you the one that was saying the left doesn't support blocking roads? Yet here you are

Oh, That's not internet tough guy that's reality. Anybody with balls would do what they have to to protect their family. Sorry if that offends you little snowflake
Changing the facts again. Your in ability to defend what you actually posted in your OP is telling.

Did you watch the video? That's not what happened. Everyone of you who defend this law feel the need to modify the facts. Defend purposefully targeting a peaceful protester who is simply in your way or admit this law is wrong.
The driver of that car had no idea why they were being stopped. They had no reason to believe the "protest" was non-violent. Someone went for the driver's door and the driver bolted. Exactly what I would have done.

I know facts are Kryptonite to you idiots. My statement is exactly correct

Arent you the one that was saying the left doesn't support blocking roads? Yet here you are

I'm a conservative bud. And if you could please show me where I said anything about the left not supporting road blocking, I'd greatly appreciate it. Don't worry, I'll wait.

You like linking social media posts so why don't you link to all the posts on HROT where the left supports blocking traffic.
@McLovin32 I apologize I mistook you for this leftist Loon.

So BAB, there's tons of evidence in this thread showing that the left does in fact support blocking traffic.

but we all knew that

Reactions: Pepperman

dwight-schrute-weapons-o.gif

The driver of that car had no idea why they were being stopped. They had no reason to believe the "protest" was non-violent. Someone went for the driver's door and the driver bolted. Exactly what I would have done.
Of course they did. Because the crowd wasn't on the cars and the cars were stopped and not being approached. The crowd moved to the door when the car moved to them. You need to now admit what the OP posted is wrong or defend killing peaceful people who are just blocking your path and posing no danger what so ever. Stop trying to change the facts to fit some circumstance where killing might be justified. If you are defending a law that protects the example in the OP, you must defend running over people with no more cause than that they are in the street. Thats your cross, take it up or back down.

Reactions: TC Nole OX

Cars belong on streets. People are able to cross on streets. Protesting on the streets is stupid, dangerous and bad for the members of the community.

Uh, you rejected the notion that the left is supporting blocking highways and traffic. I refuted it.

all you have to do is look up and down this thread and you see The Usual Suspects, all Lefties, defending blocking traffic and stopping vehicles.

And if you actually think the one Professor is a Libertarian you're dumber than you sound

You are simply too stupid to argue with. You think anything short of cheering for protesters to be run over is equivalent to believing the protesters are justified in blocking the road and should be commended.

Very few on the left on here will say blocking roads is a good idea. That doesn't mean they habe to agree that running over protesters is a great thing. You also seem to be switching the scenario to running over when your family is in danger when it suits you. That wasn't how the OP was phrased.

Cars belong on streets. People are able to cross on streets. Protesting on the streets is stupid, dangerous and bad for the members of the community.
Sure, and that's why you might arrest the protesters. It's not why you pass a law that makes it legal to target them for death. Admit the example in the OP shouldn't be legal.

Of course they did. Because the crowd wasn't on the cars and the cars were stopped and not being approached. The crowd moved to the door when the car moved to them. You need to now admit what the OP posted is wrong or defend killing peaceful people who are just blocking your path and posing no danger what so ever. Stop trying to change the facts to fit some circumstance where killing might be justified. If you are defending a law that protects the example in the OP, you must defend running over people with no more cause than that they are in the street. Thats your cross, take it up or back down.

This is what I saw in the video:
Crowd blocking the road
Car approaches crowd and stops
Crowd approaches stopped car
Car backs up and crowd follows
Moron reaches for drivers door while car is backing up
Car drives through morons

Would you say that is accurate?

It's wrong to kill others without a reason, meaning you are in immediate danger.

Now that we have that out of the way.. why do you defend blocking roads and highways? I'm not sure how protesting in this manner can be argued as intelligent.

Awesome, the right now defends murder and you want the left to apologize for making you kill us. Thats some deplorable new flavor of personal responsibility.
Protect yourself at all times applies to real life. If you step in front of a bus, why is the bus driver responsible for hitting you?
It's very simple and a life lesson the well parented are taught at an early age, don't step out in traffic.

My, my you truly are the deplorable among us.

Reactions: terrehawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT