ADVERTISEMENT

It's true, men. Women judge you by your shoes...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Yesterday I was sitting in Starbucks with my Bose NR headphones on, doing some work. On her way out a lady stopped in front of me and started to talk. I took off my headphones and she said, "Those are very nice looking shoes. What brand are they"?

To which I replied, "Clarks". If I were straight, and in the market for a 70 year old lady with one foot in the grave and the other in Fort Knox, I would have had the perfect opportunity...

I wonder if she would have been so complimentary of @jellyfish10 's ballet shoes?

Coincidentally, I was watching an old Dick Cavette interview of Janis Joplin yesterday, and she was making fun of his shoes.

Yep, stylish and clean shoes seem to be important to women.

Imma let you finish, but Barack had some of the greatest Jordans of all time.

nike-air-jordan-obama-customs-01-480x600.jpg

Reactions: NoleATL
Yesterday I was sitting in Starbucks with my Bose NR headphones on, doing some work. On her way out a lady stopped in front of me and started to talk. I took off my headphones and she said, "Those are very nice looking shoes. What brand are they"?

To which I replied, "Clarks". If I were straight, and in the market for a 70 year old lady with one foot in the grave and the other in Fort Knox, I would have had the perfect opportunity...

I wonder if she would have been so complimentary of @jellyfish10 's ballet shoes?

I was looking at new ballet shoes last night with my son as a matter of fact. I’m too young for Rockport’s Nole and I don’t do Starbuck’s nor am I a mall walker. No matter how hard you try, I am not going to join your team. I do have some pretty flashy running shoes that I am going to throw on here soon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT