ADVERTISEMENT

IU rebuild

Nah..., that's simply not true... We would ((grudgingly)) "settle" for an Archangel as long as he promised not to play zone and could recruit guys who can actually shoot the 3 and hit 85% of their free throws... 😉
Incorporeal...

...never pass the physical.

You were wrong, I am a big fan of Woodson’s style. Takes real talent to blow a 22 point lead
Yeah that's unheard of in basketball, isn't it? It's certainly not a game of runs. Nope, never. Glad I left enough of an impression on you to come back to the Iowa board. I guess Wisconsin basketball is so boring, even during a comeback (that's apparently unheard of) that you return here.

Yeah that's unheard of in basketball, isn't it? It's certainly not a game of runs. Nope, never. Glad I left enough of an impression on you to come back to the Iowa board. I guess Wisconsin basketball is so boring, even during a comeback (that's apparently unheard of) that you return here.
During a comeback? I thought I watched the game last night but maybe I’m losing it

No need to defend IU just because you hate Wisconsin. IU basketball for Nebraska Footballed a LONG time ago.

No need to defend IU just because you hate Wisconsin. IU basketball for Nebraska Footballed a LONG time ago.
I don't give a shit about them becoming Nebraska. I watch basketball for entertainment. Wisconsin doesn't play basketball, they play bitch ball. They wish there was no shot clock so the game could end 6-4.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT