ADVERTISEMENT

Ivana Trump Dead

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006
The Trump family released a statement confirming her death.

"It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved mother, Ivana Trump," it read. "Our mother was an incredible woman -- a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend. Ivana Trump was a survivor. She fled from communism and embraced this country. She taught her children about grit and toughness, compassion and determination. She will be dearly missed by her mother, her three children and ten grandchildren."

FXpui2VUEAkCOnF

The Trump family released a statement confirming her death.

"It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved mother, Ivana Trump," it read. "Our mother was an incredible woman -- a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend. Ivana Trump was a survivor. She fled from communism and embraced this country. She taught her children about grit and toughness, compassion and determination. She will be dearly missed by her mother, her three children and ten grandchildren."

She was an angel. Gone too soon. She taught the world to love. She taught the world to laugh. Her fashion sense was impeccable. Her smile lit up a room. She would honor even the harshest of NDAs in exchange for a few extra dollars. She was magnetic on the dance floor. Her hair was the envy of Madison Avenue - even as it was torn out of her head by the fistful during a violent sexual assault in her own bedroom. She provided instant class to any event. She was a world class skier. She kept her mouth shut even as her husband had repeated illicit affairs with Eastern European prostitutes. She could thaw the chilliest of dignitaries with her charm and her wit. She could keep it all together even as her husband slept with distant junior high school girls procured by a billionaire serial pedophile. She will be missed. I love you Ivana.

She was an angel. Gone too soon. She taught the world to love. She taught the world to laugh. Her fashion sense was impeccable. Her smile lit up a room. She would honor even the harshest of NDAs in exchange for a few extra dollars. She was magnetic on the dance floor. Her hair was the envy of Madison Avenue - even as it was torn out of her head by the fistful during a violent sexual assault in her own bedroom. She provided instant class to any event. She was a world class skier. She kept her mouth shut even as her husband had repeated illicit affairs with Eastern European prostitutes. She could thaw the chilliest of dignitaries with her charm and her wit. She could keep it all together even as her husband slept with distant junior high school girls procured by a billionaire serial pedophile. She will be missed. I love you Ivana.
Meh. She's dead. Leave it at that. Let's leave the snark for Don's obit.

Reactions: jasonrann
She would have wanted me to post this:

But who cares? Game's over!
Let's go get wasted, man!
To the 7-11, to the liquor store!
Let's party all night and party some more!

73ish. I am not sure that qualifies as young.
If you read much of the Trump biographies she was pretty instrumental in building the Trump brand, and was good at running the projects she took on.
I’m almost the same age as Ivana and I don’t think of myself as chronologically youthful aside from the fact that I’m healthy and active and take care of myself. She had a great life, and a good career. By all accounts she was loved by her children and grandchildren and that’s always a nice legacy.

She wasn’t his Mother.
Look, I have a moderate case of TDS, but it's been reported that Trump had a strained relationship with his mother to the point that an aide had to convince him to place a picture of his mother in the TV eye for events in the WH. There were no pictures of her in the WH, so they had to dig one up in New York and send it to the WH.
That should have been a glaring red flag for all of America. Someone who doesn't love his mother, and doesn't display a picture of her after she has passed shouldn't be POTUS.
Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Okay. That’s your POV.

I’m no fan of his but this is about her. She has surviving children and grandchildren and I’m sure they would appreciate respect shown for her life and memory.
I doubt they read this board. But I guess it is possible that some of their Russian handlers might relay a few of these posts.

Look, I have a moderate case of TDS, but it's been reported that Trump had a strained relationship with his mother to the point that an aide had to convince him to place a picture of his mother in the TV eye for events in the WH. There were no pictures of her in the WH, so they had to dig one up in New York and send it to the WH.
That should have been a glaring red flag for all of America. Someone who doesn't love his mother, and doesn't display a picture of her after she has passed shouldn't be POTUS.
Just saying.
Okay. Get back to me with that being relevant to how Ivana’s children are dealing with their Mother’s passing.
🤔

I doubt they read this board. But I guess it is possible that some of their Russian handlers might relay a few of these posts.

Especially since there are definitely some of those Russky spam bots on HROT. 😉

Did Donald just complete a tweet that was somewhat classy?

What are the odds he does another one in a couple of hours and calls her an old hag?
It was on Truth. Very few people will see it.

Reactions: bdg8
Keep it classy, dipwad.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT