ADVERTISEMENT

J D Jelly

Sleepy was a description, not a nickname. They've now admitted the dude sleeps most of the day and only works in a 6 hour window.
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

The people mad at me about the sleepy comment can't deny the fact that he only reportedly works 6 hours a day (not sure he even does that anymore)

Hillary was Crooked, she kept a private server at home while Sec of State against federal law and jeopardized national security. This is public knowledge. Even Hillary does not refute this. Why would you?
You support the most crooked president in history. Why do you talk any kind of shit? You’re like a Lions fan running your mouth at a Patriots fan. Fix yourself.

Hillary was Crooked, she kept a private server at home while Sec of State against federal law and jeopardized national security. This is public knowledge. Even Hillary does not refute this. Why would you?
Good lord, it's like you're fvcking 5.

I don't doubt she was crooked. That doesn't mean I want our "leaders" utilizing the "Fatty Fatty 2x4" tactics of an elementary school playground.

But you do you.

Convicted felon is also a description, not a nickname.

Your turn.
Convicted felon is still a legally incorrect term and therefore descriptor. He's not convicted until the judge comes back and issues final ruling. That final ruling got delayed for a reason. Sorry you don't know how any of this works, but thank you for your contribution.

Convicted felon is still a legally incorrect term and therefore descriptor. He's not convicted until the judge comes back and issues final ruling. That final ruling got delayed for a reason. Sorry you don't know how any of this works, but thank you for your contribution.
JFC. You people.

Hasn't been sentenced!

Found guilty of 34 felonies

Spin that anyway you want, dillweed.

CONVICTED FELON

The only reason Trump is running is to stay out of jail.

Only the Republican Party would allow this.
Nah. And you're still technically wrong and you know it. That's why you're pivoting so hard.

JFC. You people.

Hasn't been sentenced!

Found guilty of 34 felonies

Spin that anyway you want, dillweed.

CONVICTED FELON
Your spinning this how you like...There is no conviction until sentencing. The verdict can be overturned, thrown out, a JNOV is possible until sentencing but not after. In the judicial system, jury's are wrong a fair amount of time. Even if it were only 5% of the time that would be a large number. Sad to say, but federal statistics show it to be more like 10-25%. People want to pound the 34 felonies, but the judge is more than likely to wait to see if Trump is elected or not. This verdict will be tossed no matter if he is elected or not. The judge in this case got the perceived notion that he wanted. I have zero issue with that.
To say that this will stand is laughable when a political slant is removed.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and Scruddy
Your spinning this how you like...There is no conviction until sentencing. The verdict can be overturned, thrown out, a JNOV is possible until sentencing but not after. In the judicial system, jury's are wrong a fair amount of time. Even if it were only 5% of the time that would be a large number. Sad to say, but federal statistics show it to be more like 10-25%. People want to pound the 34 felonies, but the judge is more than likely to wait to see if Trump is elected or not. This verdict will be tossed no matter if he is elected or not. The judge in this case got the perceived notion that he wanted. I have zero issue with that.
To say that this will stand is laughable when a political slant is removed.
Convicted, but not sentenced.

Hence ..convicted felon.

If he wasn't a Presidential candidate, no one would be picking nits here.

Nah. And you're still technically wrong and you know it. That's why you're pivoting so hard.
There's no pivot.

What part about "convicted in a Court of law" don't you comprehend.

I swear, you people will stop at nothing to protect Trump.

Not a cult, tho.

Reactions: Torg and Gimmered
There's no pivot.

Not a cult, tho.
It's so funny watching you flail like this but you're still wrong bro.

It's so funny watching you flail like this but you're still wrong bro.
Going forward, I'll dumb it down...

Trump was found guilty of 34 different felonies.

If this wasn't an election year, he's already sentenced.

Ignorance is not a positive trait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg

So he's not a felon and you lied?

Oh, he's a felon all right...34 counts.

Fvck, you're dense.

Closing the gap on Rico your life goal?
You've been proven wrong. You're doubling down on stupid and still pushing misinformation

There's no pivot.

Not a cult, though

If it wasn't an election year and he wasn't running for office this would have never been in court. That's a hard stop. The only reason sentencing hasn't occured is it would be overturned and tossed before the election. You have never been anywhere near the legal system nor government or you would have stopped being silly a long time ago. You are another who needs to get away from talking points and read the law, spend time talking to real lawyers instead of paid T.V. hacks, go watch a federal trial and speak with a real judge. Your info is coming from the democrat equivalent of Judge Judy.

Weird that the sentencing got pushed back, huh? You're still lying btw
Don't be dense.

You remind me of some people I know... can't admit they're wrong and always need to have the last word.

I'm done.

Have a good day.

Don't be dense.

You remind me of some people I know... can't admit they're wrong and always need to have the last word.

I'm done.

Have a good day.
You are legally wrong lol

I know you're done.

The people mad at me about the sleepy comment can't deny the fact that he only reportedly works 6 hours a day (not sure he even does that anymore)
your guy couldn't even stay awake at his trial and also fell asleep at his party's convention. those that live in glass houses..................

your guy couldn't even stay awake at his trial and also fell asleep at his party's convention. those that live in glass houses..................
I know the concept of prayer confuses you but you're spreading debunked nonsense and it makes you look like a bigger idiot than normal even.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT