ADVERTISEMENT

Jacl Dahm

Rumor is the Iowa Western bb coach to Iowa. That came from a player's parent. We probably should wait on Barta's decision.

Impressive:

The Iowa Western baseball program has been winning and winning big under Coach Rardin since his first season on the job. Rardins teams have averaged nearly 46 wins per season and have a record of 458 wins to only 143 loses in his 10 year stint; that is an amazing .762 winning percentage. In that same 10 year period the Reivers have also accumulated 222 wins to only 32 loses in regular season conference and conference tournament play.

Originally posted by Mojumbohawk:
Rumor is the Iowa Western bb coach to Iowa. That came from a player's parent. We probably should wait on Barta's decision.
This is not the first time that name has surfaced, there is someone very close to the program who has pushed for the IWCC coach in the last 24 months.

Originally posted by Arbitr8:
This is not the first time that name has surfaced, there is someone very close to the program who has pushed for the IWCC coach in the last 24 months.
I don't know a lot about him. Would he be a good choice? I know there are A LOT of solid Juco players out there. Maybe he'd bring a few to Iowa City with him.

Originally posted by IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life:

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

I don't know a lot about him. Would he be a good choice? I know there are A LOT of solid Juco players out there. Maybe he'd bring a few to Iowa City with him.
Check out the entire baseball website

Reiver Baseball

Originally posted by meandmyshadow:

Impressive:

The Iowa Western baseball program has been winning and winning big under Coach Rardin since his first season on the job. Rardins teams have averaged nearly 46 wins per season and have a record of 458 wins to only 143 loses in his 10 year stint; that is an amazing .762 winning percentage. In that same 10 year period the Reivers have also accumulated 222 wins to only 32 loses in regular season conference and conference tournament play.
I think you found the "guy".

The next level of coaching

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT