ADVERTISEMENT

)))"He not gone" Jacobs All in on Iowa!(((

Not disagreeing with you but I was thinking it had more to do with a strong relationship already built with Iowa's coaches.

Agreed. We are saying the same thing I think, actually.

The relationship and the commitment both sides had made will take us to finish line IMHO. I believe when he committed his parents made him aware of what that meant.

Reactions: Harbinger273
Officially staying :https://www.hawkeyenation.com/recru...-state-buckeyes/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Also I’m personally excited about the thought of him and McDonald on opposite sides, Waggoner on one edge and (if he doesn’t leave early) Epenesa on the other, daviyon in the middle, craddieth, Brent’s, and Johnson in the secondary! I realize it’s quite possible not all of the pan out or all play at the same time but can you imagine!

Great news, way to identify him early and close the deal! Pin this to the top for all the recruiting naysayers, the "we-don't-get" the 4-stars crowd, "we'll never beat OSU for a prospect or "even if we do beat OSU, it's because his brother his here (Daniels)...Go Hawks!

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
giphy.gif

Per twitter he is now going to be taking an official visit to Ohio State.

Per Kirk’s rules they should be pulling his offer.

This kid knows what he's doing, he wants Iowa to pull his offer. That way he doesn't look like the bad guy.

When he visited Ohio State earlier it was an unnoficial not an official visit.

I expect it soon to come out he either decommits aka Iowa pulled the offer.

He will be playing for Ohio State , his lifelong favorite

Yeah he gone

Some great insight above.

Some great insight above.
In the last Hawkeye report podcast Tom said tge next time KF is around for questions he is asking why in the past he has pulled offers to kids who went on other official visits but not with Jacobs. So try and keep up that this is new. Maybe they are changing their ways?

Glad he stayed a Hawk. Always nice to have an Army All-American in the class.

Reactions: Harbinger273
In the last Hawkeye report podcast Tom said tge next time KF is around for questions he is asking why in the past he has pulled offers to kids who went on other official visits but not with Jacobs. So try and keep up that this is new. Maybe they are changing their ways?

Glad he stayed a Hawk. Always nice to have an Army All-American in the class.
I thought this had been addressed before.

As long as the recruit is transparent with the staff about taking visits, there is no problem.

I thought this had been addressed before.

As long as the recruit is transparent with the staff about taking visits, there is no problem.

It has been addressed a million times and you are exactly right. I’m not sure if people are just choosing not to pay attention or so badly want to complain about anything related to Ferentz and staff ... or if they are just dumb.

Fant did sane thing if I recall. It’s hiw Eno handled it - along with our two assistants mishandling their side - that led to what happened.

It has been addressed a million times and you are exactly right. I’m not sure if people are just choosing not to pay attention or so badly want to complain about anything related to Ferentz and staff ... or if they are just dumb.

Fant did sane thing if I recall. It’s hiw Eno handled it - along with our two assistants mishandling their side - that led to what happened.

Well...

Fant was an unofficial. An official has always been the line with KF.

ADVERTISEMENT