ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Adams

I wonder how the fact that ( last i checked) only 4 of his HRs have come in conference play will impact his status.

I wonder how the fact that ( last i checked) only 4 of his HRs have come in conference play will impact his status.

It won't. Bat speed is bat speed. Plus conference foes pitch around him for most part. Basically not gonna let Adams beat them.

Talked to a scout this weekend and he said the big question mark is his defense and that will play some in how high he goes when i asked if he would be drafted high enough to make him leave.

Of course then shortly after, adams missed a playable ball and bobbled the relay to the plate

#5 in nation in HRs at last check, amazing! Leads ALL P5 teams in HRs and is just a few shy of the Iowa school records, IIRC it's 22 or 23. Time to make a run in the BTT Hawks!

#5 in nation in HRs at last check, amazing! Leads ALL P5 teams in HRs and is just a few shy of the Iowa school records, IIRC it's 22 or 23. Time to make a run in the BTT Hawks!

Adams 19 HRs are the new B1G record in the BBCOR era, the previous record was 18 by Kyle Schwarber. I guess he turned into a pretty decent hitter.

2 more bombs for Adams tonight. 21 on year.

Another come from behind win tonight. Stay hot

3rd in the country now in HRs! #1 among all Power 5 schools. Missouri State has two kids with a combined 38 HRs, wow...

John Knapp has the IOWA single season school record for home runs, at 22. That was in 1986.
That info was in the article linked above.

ADVERTISEMENT