ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen terry

Fran has always implied that he would take as much talent as he could get in spite of position, but I think the pg ship sailed with Ulis on board. Find it hard to believe they were still poking around a commit to MSU.
The father, James Terry’s, comment about “it was best to open up his recruitment again” is interesting. Jalen said he chose MSU because of Izzo. Can we start an IzzoOut rumor?

Last edited:
Reactions: unIowa
Fran has always implied that he would take as much talent as he could get in spite of position, but I think the pg ship sailed with Ulis on board. Find it hard to believe they were still poking around a commit to MSU.
The father, James Terry’s, comment about “it was best to open up his recruitment again” is interesting. Jalen said he chose MSU because of Izzo. Can we start an IzzoOut rumor?
I think you just did!

With Hoggard’s 2020 commitment and Watts a frosh this year, the Terrys probably thought that’s one too many bigger 4* PGs for Jalen to get the PT needed to advance his ambitions at MSU.

With today’s competition for high-level talent, I suspect Fran has to put out feelers to a guy he recruited who’s suddenly again on the market. At this point in the recruiting cycle, most P5 schools have plans in place for PG. But not many have multiple underclassmen 4*PGs.

I would at least kick the tires regardless of Ulis. Terry is the higher ranked player for a reason. Hell Iowa State is already at the Schollarship limit and will over sign with Foster as everyone knows but I hope they at least give Terry a look. There is always transfers out of good programs.

I would at least kick the tires regardless of Ulis. Terry is the higher ranked player for a reason. Hell Iowa State is already at the Schollarship limit and will over sign with Foster as everyone knows but I hope they at least give Terry a look. There is always transfers out of good programs.

This!!!

As everyone knows...

;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT