ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 21st?

He will talk a big game about not leaving, but in the end he will leave. Although, I think some Dems would rather see him resist and be forcefully removed and thrown in jail. Rather than just leave on his own and run again in 2024. When Dems should hope and pray and even try to fund Trump winning the Repub nomination in 2024. That is the best strategy they could take. He has proven to be far better for the Democratic Party than the party has been themselves. And he would lose again.

Just as he makes proclamations on not signing things or possibly not signing things, but then he does sign them. He will leave the whitehouse.

Reactions: seminole97
When Dems should hope and pray and even try to fund Trump winning the Repub nomination in 2024.
I just can't see him still being alive in 3 years at this rate. He's been actively deteriorating the last 5 years in front of everyone and the way he gets angry all the time can't help.

My guess is he will off himself.
I actually fear an assassination attempt on Biden will be something to watch out for.

Even Trump's message today was as much about him getting 'screwed' than it was trying to get his followers to go home.

Is this our new president or how does this work?
136380232_10222948547809643_1047266881140939274_o.jpg

I actually fear an assassination attempt on Biden will be something to watch out for.

Even Trump's message today was as much about him getting 'screwed' than it was trying to get his followers to go home.

The SS investigates dozens of these threats daily, this will be nothing new. There's a reason it hasn't happened since JFK.

The SS investigates dozens of these threats daily, this will be nothing new. There's a reason it hasn't happened since JFK.
A successful assassination hasn't happened since JFK, but there was an attempt on Reagan with shots fired. Not just a plot that was stopped before shots were fired. I do wonder how many of those there have been on each President and if any were really close to getting some shots off before being caught and stopped. Like at an event with a gun and Secret Service got them before getting a shot off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT