ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 commision

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
What a great job they did? Put republicans and their own words on camera. Low and behold Fox news isn t saying much. Hard to bash your own. The best part is coming when the R's start eating themselves to cut a deal. Just wondering outloud if this might take fox down and if not i might b worried if i m hannity Carlson Ingram. They could easily get wrapped up in this conspiracy to over throw the government. You gotta beleive with what was going on trump cronies were communicating a narrative to those 3

Have they said why there wasn’t security there?
I’m more interested in why the police let them in without using some level of force. They could have at least fired a few shots into the air. What a joke.

I’m more interested in why the police let them in without using some level of force. They could have at least fired a few shots into the air. What a joke.

Is this serious? The police did everything short of firing their weapons to try and keep the crowd back. Firing a few shots in the air sounds like a great method of crowd control🤣. Those bullets will come down eventually.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
What a great job they did? Put republicans and their own words on camera. Low and behold Fox news isn t saying much. Hard to bash your own. The best part is coming when the R's start eating themselves to cut a deal. Just wondering outloud if this might take fox down and if not i might b worried if i m hannity Carlson Ingram. They could easily get wrapped up in this conspiracy to over throw the government. You gotta beleive with what was going on trump cronies were communicating a narrative to those 3
You’re a pie in the sky guy. Cute

• Wow
Reactions: GroupThink
Have they said why there wasn’t security there?
Yes - because Trump, the commander-in-chief, refused to call anyone for backup. It was a complete dereliction of duty. However, he did put out a video after 3+ hours telling his thugs how much "he loved them and how special they were" after which time he said it was time for them to go home.

I was hoping we’d do the boycott thing for their sponsors and then The republicans do the reverse boycott thing resulting in a huge waste of time

If you still think police didn’t let/allow people in and police didn’t take pictures with them, and bear spray was used, might be time to find a real news source. FYI no bear spray was used, and the rest is on video.

Less than 10 percent of the country watched. Riveting
20 million would put it in the top ten most watched shows/events in the past year. In ratings terms, 20 million is a shitload in todays numbers.

Reactions: Torg
You should watch the hearings. If you had, you wouldn’t ask such questions.
So let’s try this again. Leading up to the speech and the protest, the days prior, security needs were discussed. I remember hearing about it in the morning the following the Jan 6 invasion.

There was great discussion on why there weren’t national guard troops there from the very beginning.

So let’s try this again. Leading up to the speech and the protest, the days prior, security needs were discussed. I remember hearing about it in the morning the following the Jan 6 invasion.

There was great discussion on why there weren’t national guard troops there from the very beginning.
Watch the hearings. If you haven’t or won’t, STFU and don’t make comments about the hearings.

Then don’t comment on it when you know nothing about it.

Then you can stop commenting on the hearing because you are just taking talking points from wherever you get your ‘news’.
Then I ask the question to you guys that are watching it. Why wasn’t there additional security on Jan 6th? Was it just an intelligence failure or was it a person in DC that said no to the additional resources?

Then I ask the question to you guys that are watching it. Why wasn’t there additional security on Jan 6th? Was it just an intelligence failure or was it a person in DC that said no to the additional resources?
And people around here call me an a-hole.

What's your theory regarding security? It seems you think there was a reason, what do you think it was?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Old People watched

The audience breakdown showed viewership among those 55+ was 15.2 million viewers. An estimated 3.6 million viewers watched in the 35-54 category, and 834,000 among 18-34-year-olds.

• Haha
According to the preliminary results, ABC drew 4.88 million viewers, followed by MSNBC with 4.16 million, NBC with 3.56 million, CBS with 3.37 million, CNN with 2.62 million, Fox Business Network with 223,128, CNBC with 158,439, Newsmax with 137,268 and NewsNation with 59,580.

The State of the Union was 38 million

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT