ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 commision

What's your theory regarding security? It seems you think there was a reason, what do you think it was?
I honestly don’t know. I posted that link that goes into great detail on the intelligence before hand.

I just hope the committee gets that answer as well as focusing on the Trump aspect

I have actually. It’s not a deflection. If the committee is finding out what led up to and what happened, it is an important part
LOL. Irrelevant deflection attempt. Look over there, Squirrel!

Squirrel? I mean, the security is a huge part
You're just confirming that it was a stroke of luck for the country that the Trump defender Caucus in the Republican party sat this one out.

It would have been endless ongoing diversions like this to waste time and effort.

Reactions: praguehawk
Then I ask the question to you guys that are watching it. Why wasn’t there additional security on Jan 6th? Was it just an intelligence failure or was it a person in DC that said no to the additional resources?
How is the security at your apartment complex? If someone breaks into your apartment who is to blame in your mind? The criminal, or you for not having the national guard on hand?

Reactions: HawkMD
Bill Stepien is hiding from testifying, and sent his lawyers. I guess he didn't want to have to be on camera telling America that he told Trump he lost, and there was no fraud.

Reactions: MitchLL
What a great job they did? Put republicans and their own words on camera. Low and behold Fox news isn t saying much. Hard to bash your own. The best part is coming when the R's start eating themselves to cut a deal. Just wondering outloud if this might take fox down and if not i might b worried if i m hannity Carlson Ingram. They could easily get wrapped up in this conspiracy to over throw the government. You gotta beleive with what was going on trump cronies were communicating a narrative to those 3
"They could easily get wrapped up in this conspiracy to over throw the government." Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

I seriously don't think you understand what you babble on about

Bill Stepien is hiding from testifying, and sent his lawyers. I guess he didn't want to have to be on camera telling America that he told Trump he lost, and there was no fraud.
Just a coincidence that his wife went into labor.

What are the chances his wife isn't even pregnant? Or... it was false labor.

Fvcking coward or he was threatened if he testified live.

If they are so certain of their “facts,” why are they afraid to let the Rs ask/questions and cross examine the witnesses?

There are two Rs on the committee who have had the opportunity to ask questions. McCarthy could have had other Rs on the committee if he would have made a good faith effort to participate, three of the five members proposed by McCarthy were accepted by Pelosi. Why should Rs not on the committee now have the opportunity to cross examine the witnesses? Wasn't that the point of the committee?

What s fox going to talk about now that trumps inner circle says he was nuts for beleiving there was.fraud.
Their statements were taken out of context, and the real facts were ignored. Or, they will run with the ih talking point that yes, there was a violent insurrection, but, it's the fault of Nancy Pelosi for calling out the national guard. I'm not sure how she was supposed to do that, but, it's just enough for the knuckle draggers of HROT to just throw her name out there.

And then the brain dead moron laughs.
Not sure why you think it’s ok to joke about serious brain trauma. Don’t post funny things if you don’t like laughs. More old people watch things like this because they have nothing better to do, caring about freedom doesn’t have anything to do with it. Less sex is a stronger indicator.

Instead of pissing away money on this hearing put the money on securing schools.

The republicans spent $14 million on Benghazi and found NOTHING! I don't know how much this will cost, but they have already received convictions with more to come. The Jan committee just showed the fraud trump put on his own supporters with fund raising of millions of dollars from his suckers and losers, so let's let his fraudulent fund pay for this one.

After seeing some of the Barr footage...

Anybody reevaluating their opinion of him?

He was characterized as a Trump stooge but certainly doesn't come across that way in his interviews.

Nobody cares about Jan 6. They care about $6 gas

Someone has been watching Fox News.

50d8cc3f-geen-parrots-new.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT